BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Amber L.
Murray
Review for: Poppy more...
This was one of the first makeup items I ever purchased from Sephora. I love the packaging of this very versatile product. It makes storing it easy, and using it even easier. You can use it on your lips, cheeks, and even your eyes. Great for a good monochromatic look.
Kelly B.
East Brunswick
Review for: Lillium, Poppy more...
This tint is a perfect multi-use product for a great value. It is easy to apply with no tools needed, just the hands. The color blends seamlessly with foundation and lip primers for good results on both lips and cheeks. The shades are soft and very flattering.
Melanie C.
Review for: Poppy, Lillium, Peony more...
I have a few singles and the palette of 5 colors. I love these mostly for cheeks. So good for blush!! Honestly I don’t use much for lips, only because I have so many lipsticks already. But in a jam or when I’m in a super hurry, I love these for quick lip and cheek.
Casey N.
it works good for your lips but it's hard to blend out on your cheeks. it did meet my expectations but it also didn't. it was my first time using it but it is very long lasting. i wouldn't recommend because i'm sure you can find a better and easier product to use.
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Peony more...
These are great! First of all, I love that the compact color for each one is different. Makes it much easier to grab and go if you have multiples. The pigment is soft and can be built up. These are a classic choice from Stila, who makes continuously great products.
Sari C.
Tucson, AZ
I love these for lips, because the color is bright and cheery, but not overwhelming. I bought one at Sephora, and it lasts for a while, but not as long as some others. It's a good value, because it's also a cheek color, so you get two for the price of one.
Grace C.
Anaheim
Review for: Petunia more...
This product is your money’s worth because it is a dual product, both for your cheeks and lips! The creme texture is nice and the peony is the most natural color. It works better as a blush than for your lips but still youll have the option for your lips.
Ursula K.
Dallas, TX
This is a beautiful product during the summer months. It gives you a beautiful glow which gleams in the sun without any glitter. It gives a dewy finish and looks great with tanned skin! It can also be used on eyelids and cheeks as a stain also. This product is great while on vacation at a resort!
🍑 k.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Poppy more...
I use this formula on my cheeks and lips which is a good bye. The formula is pretty creamy and it’s very pigmented. This color is a muted mauve and it’s gorgeous. If you have drier skin I recommend moisturizing before applying to give it a dewier look!
Amanda P.
dublin, OH
Loved the color of this blush/lip stick. It's hard to find and goes perfectly with my olive/a bit darker skintone. It delivers on everything promised, i just found I couldn't wear it over a heavy foundation because while applying it would take off my foundation.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks