BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I have multiple shades of the convertible color but Petunia is my favorite. At first it looks too bright but you can either use a small amount on your cheeks for a lighter wash or you could build it up for more intense color. I also think it looks lovely on the lips if you're looking for something quick and easy.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: Petunia more...
I've use this blush before and it is such a pretty color! I love that it's very vibrant and The splash last me a good year see you get a lot of use out of it. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Grace F.
Crystal Lake , IL
Review for: Petunia more...
I do have to admit that when I first got my hands on this product I was extremely skeptical of how it would work wearing the same color on my lips as I did on my cheeks, and even though this shade was a bit light for my lips, it did however look great on my cheeks ( I have a natural rosy undertone with a porcelain skin color )
Selena S.
Review for: Other more...
I have one that I bought years ago that it still going strong. I cannot remember the color name and the label on the back has worn off. But, it's a lovely fuchsia tint. Like it on the lips more than the cheeks. But, it works both ways. It's so creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. One of my all time favorite cream products.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
I have the color Lilian and I would give it 5 starts but the packaging isn't great for long nails because almost all the time I end up sticking my nail in it. I don't normally prefer cream blushes but this one is gorgeous and looks nice as a lip color
Farah J.
I got a small version of this and it seemed like the most boring thing ever! It totally wasn't. The color adjusts with your skin tone and its wonderful! I love to use it on my lips and underneath my blush for a better pop to my cheeks. Please try if you are thinking of buying,
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
 I got the color in "poppy", and I carry it everywhere i travel. It's a beautiful color that can be use interchangeably as a lip stain or blush.  I find that using my fingertips is the best way to blend and build color. Apply a little on your cheeks for that perfect flushed look all day!
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
This is my absolute favorite blush. I can easily apply it even with my fingers and it looks so natural and it’s the perfect amount of color. The packaging is small and sleek, and I would love to buy more colors.
Evangelina L.
Waldorf , MD
Review for: Gerbera more...
Gies I just wanna say I absolutely love this blush!!!! I'm a Hispanic/Caucasian female and it goes great with my tanner skin!!! I love how I can use this with any makeup products and it just goes with anything!!! Im obsessed and I can't rave about this product enough!!!!
Susan B.
Newport News
This product is a nice all purpose to have on hand. If you need to pack light this and mascara are all you really need. The selection of colors is limited but thoughtfully done. There's at least one perfect color for every skin tone. Goes on easily, not clumpy or chalky.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks