BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I don't love this for lip color but it's great for cheeks on light skin tones. Skin looks naturally glowy and flushed. Easy to blend so it looks natural. This is a greasy product so don't recommend for oily skin types.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
Cream blush gives off a natural, lively flush to the skin and usually blends in better than powders do. Over the years I've really grown to love them. Stila convertible color was the first one I ever tried and remains one of my favorites. It's highly pigmented making it suitable for both lips and cheeks–yet it's still very easy to blend into the cheek. I really like this formula.
Malia G.
Review for: Cameila more...
This is a good blush! It is super pigmented. I got his because I wanted to see if I liked cream blush better than powder blush. I would recommend this to people who like cream blushes and like a very pigmented blush. I like powder blushes better, but I can definitely recommend this to someone else.
Emily W.
Austin, TX
This is a great product! I like how it is a two in one product! It blends smoothly on the cheeks and give a nice light shade on the lips. I would like to try more of these type of products. I would recommend this to those who are on the go and cannot deal with bringing so many products with them.
Calla B.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this product at ulta and really think this is great quality makeup!! I think it is set at a good price for how much product you receive and is in convenient and easy to use packaging! I would definitely recommend to girls looking for a beautiful natural look that is easily blended. :)
Nikaury N.
provo, UT
Like this product because it’s multiuser. I love products that I can use for different things and that will look great in everyone. It’s a bit pricey by then again you’re getting two product in one so that’s a plus. The formula is good, maybe not the best for oily skin. Other than that I like it.
Jamie Y.
It is very convenient to bring especially when you don't want to carry as much makeup/wear less makeup. Using it as cheeks is very beautiful especially since it complements my skintone (natural beige), but I find that using it as lips does not complement. It is also not long lasting.
alissa g.
This product was super nice as a lip stain, but I could never see myself using it as a cheek stain due to the greasy-like consistency. A little goes a long way with this product! As for the price, it seems far too high for a simple lip and cheek stain. It is packaged beautifully though!
Marian K.
Morton, IL
Great color that looks good on many skin tones. This is a multi use product that works well for lips and cheeks. I especially like these as I have dry skin and works better for me than powder blushes. The packaging is very sturdy and is great for travel. I have purchased several of these from Ulta and would highly recommend them.
Jenny K.
love this product SO MUCH!! it's amazing. i have it in peony. it really is great on lips and cheeks.!its very buildable. it gives a great little wash of color. i use it more on my lips than cheeks. totally recommend
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks