BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Nicole Y.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Poppy, Lillium, Peony, Gerbera, Sweet Pea more...
I love Stila's Convertible Lip and Cheek Creams for an easy, natural flush and lip color. A little goes a long way and they blend naturally in to the skin. I would say these are great for people with dry, normal and even combo skin but might not be great for those with really oily skin. Lilium is my favorite color in the collection.
Kate J.
San Francisco, CA
I really wasn't sure how much I'd like or use this one, but I was impressed by the overall effect. It leaves you with very naturally pink, rosy cheeks, like you've been walking out in the cold and just came indoors. It's a very pretty, youthful punch of color that's nice to have in rotation and use with my everyday makeup routine.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Petunia more...
Leaves a nice sheen to the skin, the texture is very rich and emollient. Great for dry skin types. The colors are all very natural with buildable coverage. Easy to apply and blend out for a naturally flushed, glowing from within look.
Ariel L.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is a must have for special occasion makeup artists. I always have several colors in my kit when doing weddings and photo shoots because it's good for so many things. Pop some in the lips for a natural flush of color, use it for a subtle dewy blush by itself, or layer under powder pigment for a long-lasting wear.
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
I really like this product. It gives you a slight tint on your lips which is perfect for every day wear. I don't really like it on my cheeks though because I feel it gives a slightly blotchy look and my cheeks get oily fast. But for the lips it is pretty perfect but for the price I expected more than a regular lip stain
Arianne C.
Lawrence
Unfortunately I did not find this product to be very long-lasting, which is important to me. The price point was fair, and in line with Tarte's usual prices. I purchased mine at Ulta, where I have found that sometimes products are allowed to sit on the shelf past expiration - so take this review with a grain of salt!
Claire L.
This is my go-to blush. Since I apply makeup on my train ride to work (yes, I am that girl), I need a cream blush that won't make a mess. I just lightly dab my mini blush brush into the pan and swirl gently on my cheeks for an instant dose of color! I've never broken out from the blush either, so the formula is not harsh at all.
Katherine R.
Loved loved loved this product!! Any multi purpose product was a win for me! Especially on the days I didn’t have much time to sit and apply a full face using 30000 different products. I could pop this cream on my cheeks and lips! Quick application with my fingers! Sometimes I would even apply it to my eyelids
Ravish T.
Cooper, TX
If you are looking for a perfect blush peachy cheeks. Then this is a perfect blush for you. I have always loved Stila eyeliner so much. I am glad I tried their convertible blush that is equally stunning and very natural.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I don't love this for lip color but it's great for cheeks on light skin tones. Skin looks naturally glowy and flushed. Easy to blend so it looks natural. This is a greasy product so don't recommend for oily skin types.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks