BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Tonya C.
This is a fantastic multi-tasking product. I got the color lillium as part of a palette and I used it until it was really gone (something I rarely do with make-up). I bought the full size version and I am very happy I did. For the price I think it is a good value because it will last me awhile. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for buildable coverage and smooth application of a multi-use product!
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
I adore a product that does double duty! This color is perfect for lips and cheeks. It's incredibly easy to apply with your finger and is also compact, so it's easy to take on-the-go and use for touch ups. I also like that the color is buildable. I've recommended this product to my friends!
Melissa A.
The idea behind this ...a multifunctional product is actually pretty genius. Serves as both blush and lip color, and they are obviously going to look nice together because they are the same EXACT color. This color actually looked nice on my fairly light skin tone even though it looked very dark in the compact. I only gave 3 stars because I ended up returning it to Sephora. The color didn't last as long as other creme blushes, and it was a bit too sticky for my liking.
Maricely L.
Perth Amboy , NJ
This is my favorite blush and I've been wearing it for years. But the compact cover always breaks at the hinge. You can still get the 2 pieces to snap together, but it drives me nuts. Nevertheless I keep buying it because it looks way more natural than powder blush and it doesn't wear off all day. I put on foundation first, then the blush, then set with face powder.stila Convertible Color
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This was the ONLY color that I tried out of this line and I ain’t mad at myself for it either. I just was not enthused by the “color payoff” if you want to call it that. I am a chocolate girl but more milk chocolate and caramel in skin tone and there are some good alternatives out there that’s way less expensive as this. Save your ducats. I like the concept though. They tried...it. Next.
Donna T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
If you want that glowing, dewy, natural looking flush to your cheeks, this is the go to product. because it blends so beautifully but still has a punch of pigment, this is the blush product I would recommend to any bride to be. The warmth of the color petunia gives that "just finished jogging" look with no effort. Because it's a convertible, it can also be used as a lip stain as well, making this the perfect product for travel.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Peony more...
I love this for an everyday look when I'm in a rush. I just swipe a bit on my eyes and cheeks and call it a day. I knocked off one star because I dont like this for the lips. It's very drying and does not give an even application (kind of patchy). I got this for half off at Ulta, so I'm not that disappointed since they have a great color selection and the cream blends out nicely
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product to death. It's incredibly versatile, long lasting, and beautiful on the skin. It's soft, easy to use, and blends incredibly. You can layer this product for a nice multi-dimensional effect, or wear alone as a soft blush. It's pretty on the cheeks and lips to create a full color story. It wears all day without fading, and looks fresh while doing so!
K L.
I am an on the go makeup girl (I do my make up the subway sometimes which is gross, I know 🙈) and this works perfectly over my BB cream. I think it works particularly well on medium / olive toned skin. I'm an NC25ish and peony shows up well on my skin-a bright and natural peach flush! Not super long lasting though. I dont think this would work so well over powder
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks