BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Charlee D.
Loveland
Review for: Lillium more...
I actually really like these, but I do use it more as a cream blush rather than a lip stain. I think they offer beautiful color variety in this line and there is something for every skin tone. As a dog owner I do find that sometimes they are hard to keep clean because of the cream consistency but overall they do what they are supposed too!
Rhenn R.
Redding
Brand Description: Stila’s ingenious two in one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy,
translucent color or simply irresistible lips and cheeks on the double.
The non greasy formula adds the perfect sheer tint and a fresh, natural
glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix
anytime.

Packaging: Cute. Has little flowers on the lid. 4/5 stars!
Applicator:  None, you use your finger or a brush 2/5 stars
Color: Sheer, gives a pretty flush of color 4/5 stars
Longevity: Doesn't last that long on lips, but lasts all day on cheeks. 3/5 stars
Coverage: Sheer but nice. 3/5 stars
Moisturizing:  Yes, gives a pretty, dewy glow. 5/5 stars
Ease
of application: Very easy. 5/5 stars

Bottom
line: This is a really great product! Throw it in your purse to use as needed for lips and cheeks. Very sheer and natural looking.
Danielle H.
Arkadelphia
Purchased at: Macy's
Beautiful color and will last forever because it doesn’t take much of these cream blush. It stays in really well. I just can not make myself love cream blushes, maybe it’s just and age thing. Lol
Erica M.
Jeannette , PA
Review for: Lillium more...
I’m not a fan of cream blushes. It’s nice. It’s probably great on anyone who has smooth porcelain skin, however that’s not me! I have some acne scarring and it just doesn’t apply well for me. Sorry, I’m gonna have to pass on this one. But for someone with smooth or dry skin this would be perfect!
Allion C.
Avon, OH
I bought this from Sephora. I think it’s at a good price point. I gave it 4 stars but it probably deserved 5, I’m just not a huge blush person but i feel like i needed some in my makeup collections. I like to try and recreate beauty bloggers looks and one of my favorite blogger always finishes her looks with a small amount of blush. I do love the lightness and the color. I would recommend this product.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Poppy more...
I chose this product because I enjoy duo products. I liked how it wore, easy application to both lip and cheek. Blends nicely. I would recommend using a brush for lips and beauty blender for cheeks. Loved the packaging. Didn't purchase it myself, but would in the future.
sue W.
Westerville
Review for: Peony more...
I just recently got turned on to Stila Convertible Color in Peony.  Love how easy it is to blend in with my red hair and fair skin to give me a nice, natural glow.   Not to heavy, just right.  I’ll definitely be keeping this in my makeup bag!
Jenna B.
Auburn, WA
I’ve been using this product for a long time and I will continue to do so! Love the colors I love the consistency of the product and I also love how it wears on my face. Great for a blush as well as a lipstick and you can even put some on your eyes as eyeshadow.
Mallory B.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: Peony more...
I got this a few years ago when i wanted to try something other than my regular powder blush, and I do have to say it is a very pretty color and does seem to look more natural than a typical sparkley powder blush. The only downside is that since it’s cream, you have to blend it really well; I may have not warmed it up enough, because it made parts of my foundation come off when trying to blend it with my finger. But again i may not have done it the best way. I love stila products though, they’re always great quality.
Rachel M.
United states
I really like how creamy the consistency of this product is. The colors are great, but mostly nudes and neutrals. My only complaint is sometimes the compact doesn't stay closed and has made a mess in my bag. However that was after I'd had it for awhile and I can get a little rough with my makeup bag.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks