BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Christina L.
Southgate , MI
Hello color! I knew I would love this product, but then again, how could I not? Such brilliant color pay off. Great wear, and I love the feel and the texture of this product
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Meredith K.
USA
I was a little leery of trying this one. But was very surprised and ended up really liking it. It's a bit pricey, but a good investment for certain. Goes on smooth and lasts.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This lipstick is excellent. The color stays on for a long period of time, and the colors selection is very broad. It makes your lips feel moisturized, and I would highly recommend.
Dawn H.
East Ridge
Review for: Gerbera more...
THIS IS BEYOND ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS TO USE BECAUSE THEY LOOK REALLY REALLY GOOD ON AND YOU CAN GET THEM IN DIFFERENT SHADES. I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY PEOPLE TO TRY IT AND THEY HAVE LOVED IT.
Marissa O.
Pekin, IL
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This stuff is cute. Is it the best stain in the world? No. It’s kinda thick and glossy which is ok for the lips but isn’t great for the cheeks. Anytime a product is “convertible” or multi-purpose you should be skeptical.
Michelle J.
Review for: Peony more...
I honestly didn't have high hopes with this product when I first got my hands on it. I gave this company a try because they recently became cruelty free. The tackiness made me afraid it wouldn't be blendable and that I would end up looking like a clown when applying this to my cheeks. I was completely wrong. It was very blendable and did not go on heavy at all. It Went on very light but was build able to have more intensity. The color was nice and natural. I used a fluffy blush brush from real technique to apply.
Caitlin H.
Glendale
I love the way that these blushes go on. They go on flawlessly and stay for hours. I love the peachy pink colors. They even lady in the heat and through workouts.
Danielle H.
Arkadelphia
Purchased at: Macy's
Beautiful color and will last forever because it doesn’t take much of these cream blush. It stays in really well. I just can not make myself love cream blushes, maybe it’s just and age thing. Lol
heather d.
pensacola
Review for: Gladiola, Rose, Poppy, Lillium, Peony, Cameila, Gerbera, Sweet Pea, Petunia more...
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks