BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
These are a great cheek product but only so so on lips, they’re just a little too dry. I have a rose shade and use it quite a bit, it blends great on my cheeks before powder.
MakeupbyBelkisa m.
ponte vedra beach, florida
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these and have purchased two different compact palettes that have multiple colors. I love that you can use them on lips and cheeks. The colors blend well and make you glow. Thank you stila.
Lindsey V.
This is the perfect 2 in 1 product for lips and cheeks. The colors are well pigmented and blend easily. There is a wide range of shades that would work on any skin tone.
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Love this one! The color is great, I’m Italian so i have sort of a yellow tone rather than pink and this color really accentuated that! Not only does it make a great lip and cheek stain, it works great on my eyes as well!
Margarita C.
De Soto
Personally for me I don't like cream blush. Since I wear foundation its hard to blend a cream on top of that. This product is good for more mature skin or someone who doesn't wear foundation.
Melissa C.
Modesto
Review for: Other more...
I use the color Magnolia. It’s beautiful on my lips and very moisturizing too. I have oily skin so I’ve not tried it on my cheeks. I fell like it would be too greasy.
member-636c8
This worked well as a stain on my lips, but I didnt like the overall look on my cheeks. I am not a fan of cream products for blush but it just did not blend well.
Molly N.
Review for: Petunia more...
Sooo beautiful it’s absolutely stunning it is so pigmented and applies so smooth i just bought it for the first time 3 months ago and i can’t stop using it the best part is it lasts all day i totally recommend it
Laura S.
Savannah
This is a great blush that applies smoothly and lasts a good while. The colors are a nice variety for different skin tones. Looks great worth and added highlighter on the cheekbone.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Very luxurious lip tint and cheek blush ! Highly recommend it! Rich looking and worth the value! A total must have! Must have 2 in one! Perfect for traveling as well!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks