BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Marie M.
Center Valley, PA
Review for: Peony more...
Great blendable blush! It was a great neutral color for me! Tarte products always have a fresh smell about them. The price is right for the product they are selling! The compact is a nice size and also easy to travel with.
Kelly V.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great on the go. Blends really well and looks natural. When I wear this on my checks to often, I break out. But I think that would happen with any cream product on my acne prone skin.
Kayla B.
Du quoin, IL
Review for: Peony more...
I love this formula! Can wear with or with out face makeup on lips cheeks and sometime I put it on my eyes! I use my fingertips to blend! Super quick and easy if you’re on the go kinda gal!
Breanna H.
Lexington
Great product. Great color selection. Product goes on smooth, easy to blend. Very pigmented. Definitely an item I’d re-purchase. Please please please give this product a try. It will not disappoint. For beginners-experts.
Angelina R.
Orlando , FL
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Elizabeth D.
I find using this for a blush to be patchy and hard to blend. For a lip product I find it to be too sheer. I also worry about the sanitation of using something on both your lips and face
KA R.
Review for: Poppy more...
I have been using convertible color since high school! It lasts forever and has such an amazing texture. I love the tint for me- it is super natural as blush and as a lip stain! I use it for everyday and it makes me look lit from within
Chelsea P.
richmond heights
Review for: Rose more...
Love love love that’s just how I want to start I have a lot of stila product I love the eye liner as will I think they make great products that’s easy to apply and that last if your a newbie to make up stila got you
Amber C.
Brooklyn , NY
I love how the color looks on my skin!! The way it feels is simply amazing!! I would love to buy the full product of this soon!! I can’t wait to but the full product it’s amazing!! I can’t wait to do that!!
Codi :.
This product was really soft and had a nice color to it. It wasn’t my color and wasn’t right for my skin type but I would recommend it to anyone who likes the more orangey colors!!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks