BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Petunia more...
I thought this was a great stain for lips and cheeks. It gives a beautiful flushed look and you can easily build the color you want. I love this particular color. It was fab for holiday makeup looks. ❤️❤️❤️
Macy W.
Midwest city , OK
Love this product by stila. You can purchase this from Sephora stores or online. They have great rusty undertones which look great as rouge. Lasts for a long time and don’t have to replace for months.
Kalthom E.
Review for: Other more...
I love how smooth these apply. They give a very natural dewy look that doesn’t get oily throughout the day or move makeup underneath. I find you may need to reapply as the pigment almost “melts” into your skin throughout the day.
Jessie F.
Kew Gardens, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not generally a fan of cream blush, so I naturally didn’t love it. The shade I had wasn’t great and the best part of it was the comfortability. The price was to much and I would just not wear.
karla r.
los angeles
LOVE this product! Definitely always in my travel bag because it is so easy to work with. You get a lipstick, blush, and even eyeshadow with it! My only advice is to use a translucent powder to set it since it is a cream product.
Skye C.
Prosper, TX
I have the coral, I was unsure if it would match my skin tone (pale with pink undertones) but it looks very natural on. Don’t be scared because it looks orange-y, try it! It is a very subtle look.
Ashley R.
tempe
Review for: Cameila more...
I love this multi use product! You can use it on your cheeks or lips. I love this shade for a nude blush and it looks even better with a tan. Goes on smoothly and lasts for hours because it’s a cream product! Worth every penny.
Rachel P.
Vail , AZ
I wasn’t too impressed with this product it wasn’t my cup of tea the colors didn’t really compliment my skin tone not much of a variety in shades it definitely felt more like a chapstick then a stain i will not be repurchasing
Joshua Darren D.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Lillium more...
Not used very much. Gave a natural finish. For how often I use it not much value. Packaging is nice. Drew me in because many of Stilas products are packaged nicely. Ended up giving to a friend.
Katy C.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Cameila more...
This is a beautiful product. It looks gorgeous on bare cheeks or over a BB Cream. Gives a natural flush. Only downside is that is doesn’t last very long so you may require touch ups depending on how long you are wearing it.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks