9 varieties available
stila Convertible Color
Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.see more...
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
stila Convertible Color
- "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
- "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
- "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
- "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Love this product by stila. You can purchase this from Sephora stores or online. They have great rusty undertones which look great as rouge. Lasts for a long time and don’t have to replace for months.
LOVE this product! Definitely always in my travel bag because it is so easy to work with. You get a lipstick, blush, and even eyeshadow with it! My only advice is to use a translucent powder to set it since it is a cream product.
I have the coral, I was unsure if it would match my skin tone (pale with pink undertones) but it looks very natural on. Don’t be scared because it looks orange-y, try it! It is a very subtle look.
I wasn’t too impressed with this product it wasn’t my cup of tea the colors didn’t really compliment my skin tone not much of a variety in shades it definitely felt more like a chapstick then a stain i will not be repurchasing
Q & A
Would this product be good for an oily face?
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
What's the texture like?
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos