BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Ann Z.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Stila Cosmetics
Review for: Poppy more...
These are great for lip products but a little too sticky for a cheek color. I got the poppy color. The color is a little too strong for the cheeks and is not easily blended. I don’t think I would repurchase.
Jackie P.
Coralville, IA
Although I like the color of these cheek stains I am disappointed in the texture. I feel like it stays sticky even after it's been a few hours. This only works for me if I'm wearing tinted moisturizer and even then I'd prefer a softer finish.
Ashley W.
Review for: Poppy more...
Such a beautiful color! I have a medium/tan skin tone. This color looked great while wearing a full face and all on its own. Very creamy & easy to apply; lasted all day long! Will repurchase in the future!
Tiffany L.
I have this in the shade peony which is like a nudeish pink color. It looks so natural on the cheeks which is what I mainly use it the most for. it can also be used on the eyes and the lips for a wash of color which I like to do when I am in a hurry. This is long lasting and applies very easily with fingers, brush, or sponge.
Casey C.
Highland Park
Review for: Peony more...
I love this! I use it mostly as a blush and it is the perfect cool rosey pink. The texture is soft and buttery while not being greasy or runny. Also, the compact is so cute! I would definitely buy again.
Lizzie M.
One of my all-time favorites must have and my private care as well as professional kit or use it on a daily basis to layer my blush so I have better stay on power throughout the day and never have to touch up
Morgan B.
I love this product. It’s something I like to travel with because it’s small and compact. You can use it on your lips or your cheeks. I like to apply it to the apples of my cheeks with a damp beauty blender!
Stephanie O.
Augusta, GA
Blend beautiful, doesn’t lose a lot of powder from my brush either. So many beautiful colors and it will stay out all day without setting spray. Doesn’t get oily on face either and glides on easily. Beautiful color !
Meredith R.
San Diego
This is a good example of a product that is trying to do too much at once. Not a great blush because it doesn’t blend very well but not strong enough to be an actual long lasting stain. I feel like they need to focus on one or the other.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Petunia more...
I thought this was a great stain for lips and cheeks. It gives a beautiful flushed look and you can easily build the color you want. I love this particular color. It was fab for holiday makeup looks. ❤️❤️❤️
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks