9 varieties available
stila Convertible Color
Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.see more...
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
stila Convertible Color
- "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
- "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
- "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
- "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Stila makes one of the best cream blush formulas on the market. You can use this all over the face if you want to. It blends out nicely. Very smooth application, and buildable pigmentation. Staying power is pretty good as well.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
One of my go to colors when I want a more natural subtle look! Goes on smooth and looks amazing! For a blush, this can be a little more on the pricey side but I’ve used this blush almost every day and still have more to go! So very long lasting! Nightly recommend
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!! INFLUENSTER IS THE BEST APP EVER CREATED!!!!
So versatile and great for a cream blush. Lasts all day on the cheek and lip. I like the peachier shades and they usually come in sets. I found mine at Sephora but I've seen them at ultra too. Would totally recommend.
I had been wanting to buy this product for a while and when I finally did I was not disappointed. I mostly purchased it for the check tint, but it wear really beautifully on the lips and when I put it on both the look looks very out together and cohesive.
I’m not a huge fan of cream blushes in general but I do like this product. It melts into a soft natural looking flush on the cheeks and really great if you have dry skin! On the lips it’s sheer and lightly hydrating !
This is perfect because it is good for lips and cheek. It has a mirror and it helps so much when you are traveling or at someone’s house. The only part I hate is it’s not hygenic but color and consistency is lovely
Q & A
Would this product be good for an oily face?
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
What's the texture like?
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos