BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Natasha P.
Waterloo, Ontario
These are hands down my favorite cream blushes. They look so natural and healthy looking on the cheeks. I'd say if you get oily this could make you look a little more "dewy" then you would want but not having oily skin myself i couldnt be sure. These are worth trying!
Rachel J.
Winnipeg
Review for: Poppy more...
They say it's for lips and cheeks but personally I just use it for lips , it's too hard to blend on my cheeks. That being said if you are looking for a dual use product this might not be for you, but, if you want to look like you have been sucking on a Popsicle for a summer juicy lip this color is perfect !
👑كم👑 H.
really love these beautiful products and I would try them all as soon as possible. You are the best company I have ever known and I want to become one of the best follower
Rhiannon D.
Toronto
Unfortunately this is the product that turned me off cream blushes. Cream blushes require smooth application and (extremely) blendable product. Which this does not have. Its hard to apply and you have to work quickly to blend it before it sets.
Wrenn M.
Morell, PE
If you're into cream products this is one to try. They aren't sticky and they blend very beautifully. I personally use this more on my cheeks rather than my lips because I find it clings to my dry patches. You also do have to set this product just to ensure that it doesn't move throughout the day. I would most likely repurchase in the future.
Jessica C.
Love the colour of this but don't love the finish. It doesn't set and it stays sticky so I don't like that feeling. The colour spent last that long either and it's way too drying for the lips. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Stephanie S.
This is very convenient as you use the same product on your cheek and lips. I like that it has good staying power for the cheeks but this is not the product of my choice for my lips because I do not like to use a brush or m finger dipping into the same pot multiple times
Beccy P.
Love this colour which may look really bright in the compact but goes on to a much subtler shade. The product gave a lovely look once you got the hang of applying it! Liked it so much I purchased it in another colour too! I applied with my fingers and blended it in. The packaging was also beautiful.
Chloe D.
At first I was disappointed because the colour I received seemed too dark for my skin tone as I got this as a free gift but actually when I used it I loved the effect and colour. It's very easy to apply and unless most blushes, doesn't feel harsh or heavy to your skin when you put it on.
Netty
Review for: Petunia more...
Great for a quick no makeup- makeup day. Easy to keep in the purse for a touch up. Buildable colour which is great for what kind of look you want to achieve. Sitla is always great for true colour pigment.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks