BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
I love this stuff. If I'm in a hurry and just want a fresh face, I just do foundation and mascara, and add this. I have the Poppy color (bright pink) and just add it to my cheeks for a flushed look and then to my lips (sparingly).
Hannah S.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peony more...
I really like this cream blush a lot, I think it’s glowy and blends well, with just the right amount of pigment. It lasts a long time, even longer if you too it with a powder blush. Love this product with easy on the go packaging!
Jessica M.
I’m naturally a very dry girl lol my skin is dry and I hate to use powders so this is my absolute favorite product ever. I wish I had one in every color but the closest make-up store doesn’t carry a lot of STILA products. I really appreciate the quality and care of STILA.
Melanie M.
lexington
Review for: Petunia more...
This product gives a nice dewy color. I recommend this color for pale skin. This product is good for combination or oily skin. It is long lasting and easy to use and apply it’s nice because you can use it on your lips and checks.
Carol D.
houston
Review for: Gerbera more...
This product is beautiful, if you’re not into cream blushes then this isn’t the product for you. I can make it work, it looks really natural on the skin but the color pay off is there. You can use your fingers with this product
Meloni A.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Gerbera, Lillium more...
I love this product. This works well on cheeks and lips. The product blends well on the cheek and doesn't settle in fine lines. Lasts well and a little bit goes a long way. Easy to use, and would definitely recommend to others. I've purchased multiple times.
Annaliese A.
Homewood, IL
Review for: Gerbera, Lillium, Cameila, Peony more...
These creamy colors are beautiful on the skin. They are feet and soft. The only problem is that powder looks awful on top of them and they don’t mix well with oily skin. It’s great for a dewy look if you use all cream products.
Corina H.
San Antonio
Nice selection of colors, that include the perfect nude shades! Stila is a well-known, reputable brand that everyone can enjoy! I recommend to add these long-lasting, splurge-worthy, lippies as great stocking-stuffers this holiday season!  stila Convertible Color
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Stila makes one of the best cream blush formulas on the market. You can use this all over the face if you want to. It blends out nicely. Very smooth application, and buildable pigmentation. Staying power is pretty good as well.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
One of my go to colors when I want a more natural subtle look! Goes on smooth and looks amazing! For a blush, this can be a little more on the pricey side but I’ve used this blush almost every day and still have more to go! So very long lasting! Nightly recommend
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks