BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Cathy D.
Review for: Peony more...
First off, I love that this brand is home grown! The packaging is adorable and the product meets expectations of a beautiful tint with fairly good staying power. I would buy it again, if the price point was a bit better.
Ashley W.
Lakeshore , FL
This stuff is great. I love the versatility... The colour options are great (personally I have peony). The reason I gave it a 4 and not 5 is because while it isn't sticky on my cheeks when it's blended on the lips I find it doesn't stay well and is a little on the sticky side (but Defoe fly not a deal breaker I use this all the time)
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,214 reviews
Review for: Petunia more...
this is a cream blush i go back to over and over again. in the warmer weather months or for vacationing, i like to use products i can easily melt into the skin and look fresh without feeling sticky. while this blush doesnt set entirely, i dont find it as heavy as the mac cream blushes. not my preference for the lips, it can feel drying
Christie B.
I am so obsessed with this cream blush in the shade Lillium. It is affect neutral that looks natural. It is very creamy and blends very easily. It sinks into skin and looks like a genuine flush from within. It doesn't have the longest staying power but I love nonetheless. I don't enjoy as a lip product although it can be used that way. I can apply with my fingers and I like to blend the edges with my beauty blender.
Jennifer C.
Surrey, Camberley
I prefer Camellia and Peony as shades but the formula is the same across the board. These pans are really versatile and can be used on both cheeks and lips. Got mine at TKmaxx for a reduced price which made them extremely good value. Camellia is a beautiful shade for going into autumn.
Mission, B.C
These Stila - 2 in 1 Cheek & Lip colors are beautiful and I love them.
A little goes a long way and they blend gorgeously into the skin. I also love the convenience of it being a dual product because it fits perfectly into a small clutch or purse and you can use it as both a blush and Lip cream.
It's a little on the higher end but the product is excellent quality.
I would definitely recommend.
Mission, B.C
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This is an awesome product! 'Sweet Pea' is a beautiful color that is perfect for spring & summer. This product is in a cream form so a little goes a long way and it blends beautifully into the skin.
I love that this is a dual Lip & Cheek product - it is so convenient for throwing into a small clutch or purse when your on the go.
I would definitely recommend this product, as well as their brand
Mission, B.C
This is an awesome product! 'Petunia' is a beautiful color that is perfect for spring & summer.
I would definitely recommend this product, as well as their brand.
Mission, B.C
Review for: Poppy more...
This is an awesome product! 'Poppy' is a beautiful color that is perfect for Fall & Winter.
I would definitely recommend this product, as well as their brand
Natasha P.
Waterloo, Ontario
These are hands down my favorite cream blushes. They look so natural and healthy looking on the cheeks. I'd say if you get oily this could make you look a little more "dewy" then you would want but not having oily skin myself i couldnt be sure. These are worth trying!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks