BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural com horas de duração
Teresa J.
Etobicoke, ON
Beautiful creamy multipurpose product. It sinks into the skin easily and the shade Peony is a pretty colours for most skin tones. It doesn't have a tacky finish but lasting power is only medium. I would purchase again.
Milexis A.
Bought this. Super product. The colors are amazing. It gives a natural flush to my lips. Lasts much longer than earlier products that I have used which usually disappears after an hour.
angelica m.
Campeche mexico
I really like products like this! I have a blush and a lip (its more like a cream lipstick type of) stick all in once! Its saves up a lot of space on my makeup bag
Brigid H.
Blackpool
Review for: Peony, Poppy, Rose more...
I have 3 of these and LOVE THEM. I use the peony one on my lips every single day (near enough) for me it’s the PERFECT nude. It’s moisturising, good colour payoff and none drying.
Betsy W.
Cheltenham
Review for: Poppy, Other more...
I use the Stila Convertable Colours as cream blush shades when my skin is particularly dry - they're very smooth and glowy on the cheeks so perfect for anyone looking to add a bit of life back into a dull complexion! Their only downfall that I've found is that they can be quite sticky, which also means that the pan gets quite messy with brush hairs and glitter. But I don't mind dealing with a bit of stickiness when my skin is dry so it's manageable.
Abigail E.
Bradford
For a lip tint i like it, subtle color and very easy to blend out, as a cheek tint it only works over a tinted moisturizer or bare skin otherwise it will disrupt your foundation.
Amita P.
Montreal, Quebec
This is a great product from Stila. It is a bright coral shade and glides on smoothly on the lips and could suit many different skintones. The packaging is really nice as well!
Sana H.
This is so pretty to apply on the cheeks, as it gives them a nice rosy glow. I mostly use this for the blush, but it can make the lips look nice too.

It doesn't really come in many colour options though.
Esther K.
Lovely color and the color is so pretty. Makes my cheek and lip stays moist and looks dewy too. I like it a lot as it doesn't feels icky or smudge off onto my clothes
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks