BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Tara H.
Toronto
So nice and smooth cover nicely and I am not using it everyday but I love the coverage
. I recommended for summer time when you get alittle tanned use it top of your sunblock cream .
Annette R.
tiene un color muy lindo que queda con cualquier tipo de piel es perfecto para el verano ya que es en crema y se mezcla con tu piel o labios lo mejor de todo es 2 en 1
Jas T.
vancouver
Review for: Petunia more...
Loved the color of this product and it looked great on my lips! Love how easy it was to apply and how easy it was to create a more pigmented look with more product.
Alida C.
Nanaimo, BC
Review for: Cameila more...
I've been wearing this nearly every single day since the middle of 2013 and I don't think I will ever switch. As part of the dry skin team, any powder I put on my face just clings. With these cream blushes I can blend them into my dewy foundation for the perfect subtle blush and contour (I prefer not to contour and instead apply neutral blush under my cheekbones and on top).

It's extremely blendable for over your foundation and just melts right in. It also blends beautifully on my bare skin on natural days. the formula isn't stick and a little goes a VERY long way.
Abbie R.
Leeds
I love that this product has multi uses and is not only for lips but cheeks too. Perfect if you needed to save space in your bag for other products. The colour pay off is fab and it is easily blended on cheeks
Sarah A.
Oshawa
This one I didn't like at all. At least with the pen tip ones you got a decent wash of colour. These don't really give you anything. It just feels like you are wearing a lip balm. Also if you put it on your cheeks it will wipe off any makeup you have below and leave your cheeks greasy. Also like a lip balm, it doesn't last and even though it says it's a stain it doesn't leave any colour behind. I know people who love these but I hate them.
Muskan R.
D - 471 jahangir puri, New Delhi
I am really surprised to use it . The formula is very creamy, spread easily and is very highly pigmented. So creamy texture and almost suit to every skin tone.
No skin irritation, stay long lasting, remove easily. Love all shades.
Really love it. It is one of the best product.

Yes, I highly recommend this
April T.
Review for: Peony more...
Have been using this product for 15 years - 4 pots! That's how long they last.

Easy to apply
Lasts on skin for many hours
Pick the color that fits your need and it blends with your skin tone perfectly.
No skin irritation
Removes easily
Packaging great - big mirror

I prefer cream blushes - and i prefer this one most of all

Only minus - but doesn't bother me - is that fluff can get into it but that's easily removed.
Selina K.
This product is quite creamy. I have them in a bunch of different shades. They don’t really behave like a stain. It’s more of a creamy lipstick. I don’t love the colour selection as the pink is a bright cool toned pink that wouldn’t suit most people tbh! I bought it because I read that they used the red one on Alyssa Milano in Charmed.
Sadeen A.
Review for: Gladiola, Poppy, Lillium, Gerbera, Sweet Pea, Petunia more...
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks