BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Tydaiza E.
I love it it gives me very full coverage and I like it because I have very sensitive skin does not break my skin out it doesn't make me want to ditch no take it off
Karla L.
El Paso, TX
Really pretty, but the packaging is kind of weird to put on the lips if you have it to go because you will have to use your finger
Leanna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so pretty if you want a natural look! Blends right into the skin but still gives a natural flushed look.
Yesenia C.
New London , CT
Review for: Petunia more...
I actually really like this product. The color is very pigmented and natural. It’s a pretty small container but it last a long time. Worth the money
Pamela A.
McLoud
Review for: Rose more...
I only ended up trying it a few times because I didn’t feel like it did it’s job very well! I gave it to my daughter and she felt the same way! It’s a lip and cheek stain so you do get plenty but honestly it just wasn’t my jam!
Cindy P.
Brawley
I love that this is a multi-purpose product! I used it as a blush and as a lip color. It is very easy to put on, very creamy. A little goes a long way, especially on your cheeks. I wish it came in more colors, though.
Helena❤️ K.
essex
Review for: Poppy, Rose, Lillium, Gerbera, Sweet Pea, Petunia, Other more...
The stila Convertible Color is one of my many favourite from this brand. They have lots of different ranges of colours and they are all gorgeous. They apply so easily and I love the creamy formula , they lasts all day on your lips and on your face. They don’t get patchy or move around on your face throughout the day and doesn’t get dry or crusty on your lips. Overall I definitely recommend this to you!!!
Janice P.
Breda
Review for: Peony more...
The blush has a lot of colour. It’s a creamy blush which is nice, because you can take it anywhere. I never used stila, and never heard of it. So it was nice that it was really good quality.

It is small, so no matter where you take it, it won’t take up a lot of space.

However, because it has so much colour it won’t look good with my skintone. Hopefully it just looks bad on my skin tone. I only have to blend it out more, so isn’t that bad.

It is a good product though; Nice quality, good size, affordable and it has al aorta of colours Suitable for your skin tone!
Jessica S.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Gerbera, Gladiola, Petunia more...
I've had these in a few different colors (Gladiola and Petunia, I think, and now Gerbera). They are quite pigmented but blend out well and look natural. Gerbera is the most perfect peachy nude shade and it looks great with just about everything I own. The other two were just a bit too bright for my taste, but I think a lot of skin tones could pull them off. The formula is nice and buildable and the colors don't fade through the day. As a warning, they do pick up every single piece of lint you might have floating around, way more than other cream blushes I've used. Be sure your fingers are very clean before you use them!
Mac 💋.
Review for: Peony more...
I think this product is very good for its price but the reason I give it two stars is because it is very long lasting and the first time I used it it stained my lips and my cheek for weeks . I personally would not bye it again because I don’t want it to stain my face again . However I know sooo many people who love it !
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks