BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
samantha r.
elizabethtown
Purchased at: Sephora
Stila is one of my favorite brands. I love everything they have to offer. I have yet to try their eye metals eyeshadows they have but I love everything else they have. Especially the lippies and shadows. Definitely a must try if you haven't.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I’m obsessed with blush and this product will give you a nice peach glow without looking greasy or splotchy patches of color. It blends really nicely for a natural appearance. Use on the lips and it’s very moisturizing, also with a subtle tint
Rebecca L.
Colorado
Purchased at: Sephora
I am really getting into cream products lately. I am getting older and trying to see if the cream products work better for aging skin. This is a really pretty natural looking blush. It's not the softest cream so it needs a little time and care to blend out. I really like the product
Leah S.
Love these! The color paaaaarty is my favorite. They are very pigmented and easy to apply. They don’t come off chalky or grey at all either. They are perfect for everyday wear and they have colors for all skin tones which is always a plus!!
Greenleigh M.
New Tripoli, PA
I used this on my cheeks for a wedding. It did meet my expectations just the packaging felt a bit cheap. My mother bought it for me for my birthday and it is good value. I do recommend because the product does everything it says it would.
Briana A.
Santa Ana, CA
amazing !!!!! This product is truly wroth every single penny !! It is a must have and everyone should get there hands on it !! Best of the best !! So easy to apply and is long lasting !! Please try it out I promise you won't regret it !!!
Ashley K.
Los Angeles
Im not usually a fan of having to put my fingers into the product, but this works incredibly well with a beauty blender when using it as a cheek stain.  I use a simple lip brush when using it on my lips.  The staying power on my cheeks is great, my lips, not so much.
Sara H.
Review for: Poppy more...
So upon first experience with this product, it felt greasy and I didn’t enjoy the texture. As I have gotten to know the stila brand more and now understand that they approach all their cosmetics from an artistry perspective, I fell in love with this product. It can so easily be used on a variety of clients and provides such a nice sheen and flush to the cheeks.
Naomi T.
Pulaski , TN
Review for: Cameila more...
I love this little compact of cream so much! This particular color is also just perfect for my lips or cheeks- I use it most as a cream blush. It blends very easily and stays put all day. I loved this so much I ordered a palette with more shades in this formula.
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
I love this stuff. If I'm in a hurry and just want a fresh face, I just do foundation and mascara, and add this. I have the Poppy color (bright pink) and just add it to my cheeks for a flushed look and then to my lips (sparingly).
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks