BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Lancaster, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the color and size of the compact. Wish it was just a little more peachy. But for the price it’s hard to complain!
Pamela A.
McLoud
Review for: Rose more...
I only ended up trying it a few times because I didn’t feel like it did it’s job very well! I gave it to my daughter and she felt the same way! It’s a lip and cheek stain so you do get plenty but honestly it just wasn’t my jam!
Tori H.
Hoffman Est, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors are pretty but I find this product hard to work with. The consistency is a bit heavy so as blush it's tricky to blend on top of liquid foundation without disrupting your foundation. They work alright on the lips.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love peach color that give you a glow very natural... you don’t need to much that much since is really pigment
Robyn L.
Sandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Petunia more...
I love the brand Stila and if I go for a nice natural look I always use this color. The formula is smooth and doesn’t irritate my skin. The color looks again, super natural and I prefer to use it when I go foundation free
Brooke G.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Peony more...
Great product. It’s a staple for me. A little goes a long way! I typically use this product in the fall as the color really lends itself to my fall wardrobe and colors. I also only use it as a blush and have never tried it as a lip color (because I apply it as a blush with a blush brush and I just think that’s kind of gross to then put it on my lips)

I find that if I use the blush brush the application is smoother and easier and less clumsy. I also think it makes for a more natural look. When applied with a sponge or with my fingers it was always a much thicker and more potent coat.

The color itself is a bit too bricks for summer for me personally (but I do have an odd skin tone (pale bit not fair, more olive) so I’m picky with my blush.
Cindy P.
Brawley
I love that this is a multi-purpose product! I used it as a blush and as a lip color. It is very easy to put on, very creamy. A little goes a long way, especially on your cheeks. I wish it came in more colors, though.
Nikole D.
north brookfield
Purchased at: Sephora
Best blush for a softer look. I used this on alll my bride and it looks perfect all day!
Emily B.
Simpsonville , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Gerbera more...
I got this as a gift mystery bag and I can’t wait to try it if try it on but for my birthday imma wear it.
Bianca R.
massena
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Poppy more...
I love the color that can be built with this! Beautiful light flushed color to a bolder earthy red for my lips. So pretty. It blends pretty easy in my cheeks too. I like that you can layer if for more color. It does make my lips a little dry when it wear off, but I don’t have any issues with it as a cheek stain.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks