BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Peony more...
Great product. It’s a staple for me. A little goes a long way! I typically use this product in the fall as the color really lends itself to my fall wardrobe and colors. I also only use it as a blush and have never tried it as a lip color (because I apply it as a blush with a blush brush and I just think that’s kind of gross to then put it on my lips)

I find that if I use the blush brush the application is smoother and easier and less clumsy. I also think it makes for a more natural look. When applied with a sponge or with my fingers it was always a much thicker and more potent coat.

The color itself is a bit too bricks for summer for me personally (but I do have an odd skin tone (pale bit not fair, more olive) so I’m picky with my blush.
Stephanie M.
Lancaster, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the color and size of the compact. Wish it was just a little more peachy. But for the price it’s hard to complain!
Karla L.
El Paso, TX
Really pretty, but the packaging is kind of weird to put on the lips if you have it to go because you will have to use your finger
Naba Z.
Houston
I LOVE this lip stain and cute compact packing. It has dual use and can be used for blush and eyeshadow as well
Sophia F.
Okemos, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great versatile product! You can use it to as a pop of color to your cheeks, lips, and even eyes! My mother, sister, and I have all used this product for years. Definitely worth the purchase!
Tydaiza E.
I love it it gives me very full coverage and I like it because I have very sensitive skin does not break my skin out it doesn't make me want to ditch no take it off
Emily B.
Simpsonville , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Gerbera more...
I got this as a gift mystery bag and I can’t wait to try it if try it on but for my birthday imma wear it.
Bianca R.
massena
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Poppy more...
I love the color that can be built with this! Beautiful light flushed color to a bolder earthy red for my lips. So pretty. It blends pretty easy in my cheeks too. I like that you can layer if for more color. It does make my lips a little dry when it wear off, but I don’t have any issues with it as a cheek stain.
Raine M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how this product feels on my lips and enjoy the color selection and packaging. If u tend to enjoy using the same color often it’s definitely worth it, for me that never wears the same colors daily, it’s a bit of a color investment, there’s a lot of product in the case, for me too much. Wish it came in 2 sizes for us non-commitment types! 😂
Sia U.
Fortville, IN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Peony more...
Really love the color choices by stila and especially peony. Looked great on my cheeks but not on lips. Would use for blush
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks