9 varieties available
stila Convertible Color
Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.see more...
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
stila Convertible Color
- "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
- "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
- "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
- "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how this product feels on my lips and enjoy the color selection and packaging. If u tend to enjoy using the same color often it’s definitely worth it, for me that never wears the same colors daily, it’s a bit of a color investment, there’s a lot of product in the case, for me too much. Wish it came in 2 sizes for us non-commitment types! 😂
I have had this for years and it's still faithful and provides vibrant cheek color. I prefer a super matte, full coverage lip but I do take this on vacation as a 2 in 1. I am not a huge stila fan, except for their exorbitantly priced eye glitters, but this work horse is a keeper and I still haven't hit pan!!
I love how perfectly you can throw this in your makeup bag and have no need for two products, great two in one. I'm obsessed with the color lillium! I have light but sti tan skin and its a prefect fit, for cheeks and lips, to give me a little more life to my tired face.
Q & A
Would this product be good for an oily face?
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
What's the texture like?
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos