BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Nikole D.
north brookfield
Purchased at: Sephora
Best blush for a softer look. I used this on alll my bride and it looks perfect all day!
Raine M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how this product feels on my lips and enjoy the color selection and packaging. If u tend to enjoy using the same color often it’s definitely worth it, for me that never wears the same colors daily, it’s a bit of a color investment, there’s a lot of product in the case, for me too much. Wish it came in 2 sizes for us non-commitment types! 😂
AFashionable C.
I have had this for years and it's still faithful and provides vibrant cheek color. I prefer a super matte, full coverage lip but I do take this on vacation as a 2 in 1. I am not a huge stila fan, except for their exorbitantly priced eye glitters, but this work horse is a keeper and I still haven't hit pan!!
Shawna L.
Sedona, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love a creamy cheek way better than powered. Can also be used as eyeshadow or lip tint in a pinch. Great if u have a small bag and want to bring a multi makeup backup.
Victoria G.
I love how perfectly you can throw this in your makeup bag and have no need for two products, great two in one. I'm obsessed with the color lillium! I have light but sti tan skin and its a prefect fit, for cheeks and lips, to give me a little more life to my tired face.
Jazmine K.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Petunia more...
I had one as a sample product from Sephora points and I use it for contour and sometimes eyeshadow. It’s a multiuse product. It met my expectations
Sia U.
Fortville, IN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Peony more...
Really love the color choices by stila and especially peony. Looked great on my cheeks but not on lips. Would use for blush
Gabby R.
Irving , TX
Review for: Rose more...
I love this blush. It is one of my favorite. It blends  very well with your foundation and with the bronzer. Has  colors for every skin Tone. I guarantee that it will be a favorite.
Diana R.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Stila products as such a good product I just love them all this one in particular is such a beautiful color it just sits light very pigmented
Yesenia C.
New London , CT
Review for: Petunia more...
I actually really like this product. The color is very pigmented and natural. It’s a pretty small container but it last a long time. Worth the money
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks