BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Victoria G.
I love how perfectly you can throw this in your makeup bag and have no need for two products, great two in one. I'm obsessed with the color lillium! I have light but sti tan skin and its a prefect fit, for cheeks and lips, to give me a little more life to my tired face.
Elizabeth R.
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm not a huge fan of cream products for my face. Stiles convertible color is okay, the only reason I say that is because it's not a product I would reach for that often. I would use when I'm not wearing foundation but need a little color boost on my cheeks and lips or when I wear tinted moisturizer
Molly W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Petunia more...
Wow, this was so cool, love that two products are in one.. less space in your makeup case. Can even throw it in your pocket and make it a easy to go product. It last long, I would definitely buy this product again.
Raine M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how this product feels on my lips and enjoy the color selection and packaging. If u tend to enjoy using the same color often it’s definitely worth it, for me that never wears the same colors daily, it’s a bit of a color investment, there’s a lot of product in the case, for me too much. Wish it came in 2 sizes for us non-commitment types! 😂
Chelsea H.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the versatility of this product. Sometimes you just need a little more glow to your skin- and I find cream blush gives such a healthy look and makes you look like your are GLOWING! I love that is buildable and can be used for cheeks and lips to give a nice pop of color!
Diana R.
400 Suydam street brooklyn ny apt 1L
Purchased at: Sephora
Stila products as such a good product I just love them all this one in particular is such a beautiful color it just sits light very pigmented
Orquidea V.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Is so good and soft.. i usead as a broncer because my face is so white.. it gives me color.. live.. it is perfect if you want to put the same color in your face and at the same time give you live
Pamela A.
McLoud
Review for: Rose more...
I only ended up trying it a few times because I didn’t feel like it did it’s job very well! I gave it to my daughter and she felt the same way! It’s a lip and cheek stain so you do get plenty but honestly it just wasn’t my jam!
Tori H.
Hoffman Est, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors are pretty but I find this product hard to work with. The consistency is a bit heavy so as blush it's tricky to blend on top of liquid foundation without disrupting your foundation. They work alright on the lips.
Karla L.
El Paso, TX
Really pretty, but the packaging is kind of weird to put on the lips if you have it to go because you will have to use your finger
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks