BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Alexa A.
Manitowoc , WI
Gives you a nice hint of color, but it just doesn't seem to last on me all day
Jen B.
Arlington, VA
Pretty and smooth formula. I like the light color wash it leaves on the lips.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried it, works great, you get your money's worth. Highly recommended . ..
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
This is a beautiful unique an make things looks amazing Great . I recommend
Corina L.
Harrison
This is one of the few lip stains that actually stays on me. Everything else seems to disappear after five minutes but this has powered through my morning coffee and breakfast in the past. I know some people use this stuff on their cheeks, but I can't seem to blend it right.
Nicole K T.
Review for: Rose more...
Love the color and ranges of color long lasting and works awesome! Very easy to apply and use and I’ve bought this quite a few times a little pricey but not bad! I would buy this again!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
Kara A.
West Chester, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
Great color! Less one star because I felt it was kind of sticky. Very convenient to use as lip and cheek color. Overall recommend this product!
Elizabeth R.
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm not a huge fan of cream products for my face. Stiles convertible color is okay, the only reason I say that is because it's not a product I would reach for that often. I would use when I'm not wearing foundation but need a little color boost on my cheeks and lips or when I wear tinted moisturizer
Raine M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how this product feels on my lips and enjoy the color selection and packaging. If u tend to enjoy using the same color often it’s definitely worth it, for me that never wears the same colors daily, it’s a bit of a color investment, there’s a lot of product in the case, for me too much. Wish it came in 2 sizes for us non-commitment types! 😂
Pamela A.
McLoud
Review for: Rose more...
I only ended up trying it a few times because I didn’t feel like it did it’s job very well! I gave it to my daughter and she felt the same way! It’s a lip and cheek stain so you do get plenty but honestly it just wasn’t my jam!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks