BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I wanted to love this product, but it felt almost greasy on my dry skin. I can only imagine the oil slick it would make on oilier skin. It’s definitely a very dewy and sheer product. I would not purchase and I definitely don’t think it was worth the price tag.
Njeri H.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product because it can be used as a blush or lipstick. The color is very pretty on my dark skin tone & it really compliments the warm neutral undertones that I have. I prefer as a blush but You can deff use a lipstick. Will definitely repurchase!
Claudia G.
Frisco , TX
The blush was super cute, the color was very vibrant! It was so smooth and it applied very well with ether a brush or your hands! It was also not expensive very affordable.
GENESIS C.
Bayville , NJ
Review for: Petunia more...
I love this cream blush . It stays on my face for a long time . I have other shades and it gives me that young look on my face every time I wear . Makes me glow nice. Very dewy looking on my face and you can build up the color . My favorite cream blush .
Cathee M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Peony more...
Amazing color, perfect for any skin tone. My cousins love this so much, they’re into the Korean pop culture scene, they love the natural dewy finish for makeup. Definitely a holy grail for my mature skin clients, staying in my bridal and editorial kit.
Dora R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Petunia more...
This has a very nice pigment and it feels light. I first got it in a free sample and I have lived it since then. I don't have to use too much and it is not flaky which is always nice. It looks more matte so if you like the matte look you'd love this.
Casey D.
This product is fantastic, this blush/lipstick is so creamy and sits well on the skin. It lasts a long time as well, I normally work 8-10 hour days. It looks natural and gives you a healthy, happy glow. Highly recommend. Good for all skin types too!
Tamara R.
Shavertown, PA
Love love love these! I have several of them and they are a must have. Great to throw in your bag since it can be used for lips and cheeks. Great color choices as well.
Cami S.
Santa Maria
This product is so versatile! It is beautiful as a lip stain, goes on as a pretty sheet stain that isn’t drying. My favorite is to use it on my cheeks, it give me a fresh glow that stays on all day no matter how much running around I’m doing. I don’t even have to think twice about my makeup.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
The Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick is truly a great product! I did have a couple of issues with this product, but these issues, at least for me, sort of depend on how you apply the product. These apply very evenly and have a great color selection.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks