BY STILA

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
stila Convertible Color
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Okay so I was shocked when I opened up this little compact. The color was SO different than what it looked like online. I expected something soft and almost nude looking but what arrived was something brighter and much more of a coral pink tone. But having read the reviews I knew this was pigment rich and a little goes a long way. So I dabbed and applied and WOW…Fantastic! I can wear coral and pinks so this worked for me (medium skin, olive undertones, beauty/skin tags). It brightened my face and added a touch of soft color. Very natural! I love non powder for the way it works into your skin and looks part of your skin. It doesn't sit on the surface and wipe off on everything. Ido think this color would work on just about anyone. It is beautiful on me and my daughter who is has very fair skin with a warm olive undertone.

Looking for a natural glow! This is it…but imagine a much brighter color than the one pictured on your screen. But don't let this scare you as the color goes on more transparent and soft. Plus it feels nice on, creamy and soft. Oh…and if that isn't enough it does work great on your lips too, and I am always a big fan of less that does more and not having to carry more around with me.
Desireé M.
Seattle, WA
I have 3 of their palettes for olive toned skin. I’ve been using this for years now. I’ve tried other products out of cosmetic curiosity, but I always come back to this. It won’t clog pores and it’s buildable from nearly imperceptible to dramatic. It blends well with mineral foundation or just layered over primer (I never put makeup straight unto unprimed skin due to acne tendencies.) It lasts a while, too which is nice. My perpetual favorites are Kitten and Magnolia. However, I would not recommend the lighter nude colors for dark skin as I don’t think they’ll show up.
Laura A.
Huntington, NY
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
I was looking for a cream blush for a while and I love how this one doubled as a lip color, even though I don't wear lip products that often... except lip balm. I bought the shade peony and I love it!! Peony looks so natural on my skin, like a natural flush. If I want a barely there blush, I'll just apply it under my foundation and the end result is beautiful. I dab a little on my cheeks and I use a small stippling face brush to blend it in going up my cheek. Thumbs up product
Alondra U.
Review for: Cameila more...
I LOVE Stila's convertible color. I have been buying this in Camellia since I was 17 and it is still the best thing I have found! I have fair skin and dark hair so it is difficult to find good, warm shades for myself. It is more expensive than some blushes but it also lasts ALL DAY instead of rubbing off in a few hours and the way I use it, the container last at least 12 months. I will be a faithful user of this as long as they sell it. No other blush works better for me. If you're like me and have dark hair but light skin, Camellia looks beautiful!
Yvette C.
San Diego
Since I have found it difficult to find a foundation and blush that compliments my skin, when I fell i love with Stila's lillium, I just stayed with it, both for my cheeks and lips for years. I finally got up the nerve to try another shade, Gerbera, but wasn't expecting anything special. Gosh, was I wrong. The color is simply gorgeous and it's too bad it has taken me so long to try it. I am blown away by it's very natural, sun kissed look that it gives my face. It's the kind of color that I see complimenting most skin tones.
Donna N.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I really wanted to love this product, but I don't. It is not horrible, but it isn't as great as I expected it to be.
The color looks so beautiful in the pan, but for me, there was very little color pay off.
The product didn't even last a few hours on my skin.
I have dry aging skin. So, with this being a cream, I thought that it would "wow" me. Unfortunately, it didn't do much of anything. 😏😏
Kirin K.
Phoenix
Review for: Gladiola, Petunia, Poppy more...
If you love a natural look this is a great find. This convertible color can work for pretty much anything. You can apply t to your lips, cheeks and eyes on it’s own to give a natural flushed look or you could apply this on your liquid foundation before you set it and it gives not only a pop of color but a warmth to your cheeks and lips and is stunning.
Charlee D.
Loveland
Review for: Lillium more...
I actually really like these, but I do use it more as a cream blush rather than a lip stain. I think they offer beautiful color variety in this line and there is something for every skin tone. As a dog owner I do find that sometimes they are hard to keep clean because of the cream consistency but overall they do what they are supposed too!
Rhenn R.
Redding
Brand Description: Stila’s ingenious two in one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy,
translucent color or simply irresistible lips and cheeks on the double.
The non greasy formula adds the perfect sheer tint and a fresh, natural
glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix
anytime.

Packaging: Cute. Has little flowers on the lid. 4/5 stars!
Applicator:  None, you use your finger or a brush 2/5 stars
Color: Sheer, gives a pretty flush of color 4/5 stars
Longevity: Doesn't last that long on lips, but lasts all day on cheeks. 3/5 stars
Coverage: Sheer but nice. 3/5 stars
Moisturizing:  Yes, gives a pretty, dewy glow. 5/5 stars
Ease
of application: Very easy. 5/5 stars

Bottom
line: This is a really great product! Throw it in your purse to use as needed for lips and cheeks. Very sheer and natural looking.
Erica M.
Jeannette , PA
Review for: Lillium more...
I’m not a fan of cream blushes. It’s nice. It’s probably great on anyone who has smooth porcelain skin, however that’s not me! I have some acne scarring and it just doesn’t apply well for me. Sorry, I’m gonna have to pass on this one. But for someone with smooth or dry skin this would be perfect!
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Farrah D.
What's the texture like?
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks