BY STILA #18 in Lip Stain

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?2 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks2 Answers
  • Does this stay on as well as the matte lipstick? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily." in 38 reviews
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "If it hadn't melted, I'm sure it would have lasted a long time and been worth the cost." in 1 review
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Okay so I was shocked when I opened up this little compact. The color was SO different than what it looked like online. I expected something soft and almost nude looking but what arrived was something brighter and much more of a coral pink tone. But having read the reviews I knew this was pigment rich and a little goes a long way. So I dabbed and applied and WOW…Fantastic! I can wear coral and pinks so this worked for me (medium skin, olive undertones, beauty/skin tags). It brightened my face and added a touch of soft color. Very natural! I love non powder for the way it works into your skin and looks part of your skin. It doesn't sit on the surface and wipe off on everything. Ido think this color would work on just about anyone. It is beautiful on me and my daughter who is has very fair skin with a warm olive undertone.

Looking for a natural glow! This is it…but imagine a much brighter color than the one pictured on your screen. But don't let this scare you as the color goes on more transparent and soft. Plus it feels nice on, creamy and soft. Oh…and if that isn't enough it does work great on your lips too, and I am always a big fan of less that does more and not having to carry more around with me.
Michelle J.
Review for: Peony more...
I honestly didn't have high hopes with this product when I first got my hands on it. I gave this company a try because they recently became cruelty free. The tackiness made me afraid it wouldn't be blendable and that I would end up looking like a clown when applying this to my cheeks. I was completely wrong. It was very blendable and did not go on heavy at all. It Went on very light but was build able to have more intensity. The color was nice and natural. I used a fluffy blush brush from real technique to apply.
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Review for: Peony more...
This color is perfect for everyday if you have fair or light skin like myself. I like to stick my beauty blender right in and then pat it on my cheeks. It is not super pigmented but is buildable which is why going right in with a beauty blender works for me. My only reason for docking it a star is because I don't find it stays all day by itself. I wish I could depend on this to last me all day at work.
Desireé M.
Seattle, WA
I have 3 of their palettes for olive toned skin. I’ve been using this for years now. I’ve tried other products out of cosmetic curiosity, but I always come back to this. It won’t clog pores and it’s buildable from nearly imperceptible to dramatic. It blends well with mineral foundation or just layered over primer (I never put makeup straight unto unprimed skin due to acne tendencies.) It lasts a while, too which is nice. My perpetual favorites are Kitten and Magnolia. However, I would not recommend the lighter nude colors for dark skin as I don’t think they’ll show up.
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This was the ONLY color that I tried out of this line and I ain’t mad at myself for it either. I just was not enthused by the “color payoff” if you want to call it that. I am a chocolate girl but more milk chocolate and caramel in skin tone and there are some good alternatives out there that’s way less expensive as this. Save your ducats. I like the concept though. They tried...it. Next.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Peony more...
I love this for an everyday look when I'm in a rush. I just swipe a bit on my eyes and cheeks and call it a day. I knocked off one star because I dont like this for the lips. It's very drying and does not give an even application (kind of patchy). I got this for half off at Ulta, so I'm not that disappointed since they have a great color selection and the cream blends out nicely
Charlee D.
Loveland
Review for: Lillium more...
I actually really like these, but I do use it more as a cream blush rather than a lip stain. I think they offer beautiful color variety in this line and there is something for every skin tone. As a dog owner I do find that sometimes they are hard to keep clean because of the cream consistency but overall they do what they are supposed too!
Roxanne R.
wilmington
Review for: Petunia more...
So I have mixed feelings about this product. I really like to use it on my cheeks when I only have a moisturizer or a tinted moisturizer on. If I’m using a powder under I feel like it doesn’t go on as smooth. I don’t really like putting it on my lips because I don’t like the taste and it has kind of a tacky feel on the mouth
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
Review for: Petunia more...
This is my absolute favorite blush. I can easily apply it even with my fingers and it looks so natural and it’s the perfect amount of color. The packaging is small and sleek, and I would love to buy more colors.
Tina G.
New York
Review for: Magnolia (nude mauve) more...
I have used this as a lip and a cheek stain. Who doesn’t love a two in one product? The color is perfect for either application and it a nice way to match your makeup with a subtle finish. I pop it in my clutch when heading out so this way I don’t have to bring multiple items with me and take up room in a small purse
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
What's the texture like?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks