stila Convertible Color

by Stila

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

I purchased this at ultra for $25 but i see here that it says starting from $12.50, anyone know where can i find it for cheaper?
how blendable is this?
Did you apply this with your finger or brush?
Start your review of stila Convertible Color!
Product Highlights
“I have pretty pale, dry skin so I thought a cream blush would be the way to go. This works wonderfully as both a blush and a lipstick! It's not too shocking on the cheeks and gives a nice, natural flush. It adds a great tint on the lips but if you want something super pigmented I would suggest just going for a normal lipstick. This product is perfect if you want something that multitasks. I would say the only drawback (for me at least) is that lint gets in the product pretty easily.” in reviews
“It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it.” in reviews
“...the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!” in reviews
“Great color but a little bit goes a long way!” in reviews
“The color payoff is good, and they are so easy to blend. ” in reviews
Review for: Sweet Pea
It says it is multi use (cheeks and lips) but I really only ever use it as a blush. The wide variety of color options means you will always find a shade that suits your skin tone or look. I like the bright pink shades and their coral ones too. The cute little mirror case is beautifully designed and crafted and the mirror is so clear, no distortion. Use sparingly as it is always best to build color rather than try to take it off. Super product, one that I like to repurchase every now and then.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Lillium
I love the formula of this product and the packaging, I just think I chose the wrong color for me! I have tried many cream blushes and this one is definitely top three. The product warms up nicely on your fingers or hand and blends well with a sponge. My only complaint is that I didn't find this color, Lillium, to be usable for the lips too. I'm sure that for the darker colors it is better, just not for this shade. The mirror inside is also very cute and helpful!
stila Convertible Color uploaded by Caprisha F.
stila Convertible Color uploaded by Caprisha F.
Review for: Cameila
stila Convertible Color shades Camellia & Peony did not give me the color I was looking for. I give 3 stars since the formula is smooth and blend easily. However, these shades are a bit ashy for women of color. I will try other shades like Petunia & Magnolia to see if they work better.
Watertown, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Petunia
I was very interested in trying this and I am somewhat disappointed. The packaging is very cheap feeling. It a super lightweight compact that looks like it’s for a child. The product is okay, I just felt like it was Carmex with color. I wish it was less greasy and waxy. The stays power isn’t that great, but I don’t mind touching up during the day. It’s pretty, it’s just not the luxury product that I have come to except from Stila.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Color: Magnolia (+) light color that adds a little pop to both lips and cheeks, only have to dab 3-4 times on cheeks and lips for adequate color; compact so I bring this on travels, so I don't have to bring a blush brush; comes with a mirror (-) gets dirty because you use your fingers and dust can collect on it over a few uses Would buy in a different (more pink) color! I bring this on my trips! Here it is pictured on cheeks/lips
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Peony
If you are fair/light and are looking for a dusty rose blush -peony is the one for you!! I had been searching for a cream blush for such a long time and finally found Stila! I am hooked for life! I apply with a beauty blender or a brush or my fingertips (depending on the look I’m trying to achieve) they all work fabulously! Easy to use and great color pay off! 💖
Philadelphia
Review for: Peony
I'm not into highlighters and bronzers. I like a more natural look. I use this as my blush for jus ta pop of color. I love that it's cream based, not powdery -- no danger of looking dry. Very easy to use. I apply it with a makeup sponge and use a brush to disperse the color. The color looks like the hue your cheeks would be if they were blushing
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Lillium
I’ve recently been getting into cream products for that natural glow, and this easily ranks high on my list for a natural cream blush that blends like a charm. Lasts 6 hours on my bare skin, and is a color extremely complementary on fair tones. I find this color doesn’t work on my lips, but is a beautiful color on the cheeks.
Dallas
I love this product, it is perfect for summer time glory look. It’s hard to set with a powder because it is a cream but that comes with the territory. Just know that is what you get when dealing with cream products. I would recomendable this for a summer swim day or perhaps for dry skin ladies/gents such as myself.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Peony
I just recently got into blush. I didn’t think blush would be flattering on my Indian skin, but this is such a flattering shade! These blushes are very buildable, and if I ever feel like I’ve put on too much, it blends out easily. No scent or patchiness on application.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Prairie Grove, AR
il y a 3 ans
stila Convertible Color Does this product cause breakouts, or is it non-comedogenic?
Daniela C. • il y a 2 ans
I have very sensitive skin, and I can’t recommend this product enough. So delicate and it doesn’t sit on top of the face all greasy. It blends right in and gives the perfect amount of pigment. I’ve never had any skin irritations with it, and I can’t say the same for so many powder blushes I’ve tried.