BY STILA #18 in Lip Stain

Our ingenious two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color—for simply irresistible lips and cheeks—on the double. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow. Just tap onto cheeks and press onto lips for a fast makeup fix anytime.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \cera Microcristallina\cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht.

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake.

• Which color is your favorite as an everyday color?1 Answers
  • Can you really explain how to use this product. Thanks1 Answers
  • Does this stay on as well as the matte lipstick? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It may take a little bit of practice to get the blush blending right if you've never used a cream blush, but the results are worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best cream blush i have tried so far the color payout is awesome better be for the price of the product, you can apply this to your cheeks and it also looks great on the lips!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "The color payoff is good, and they are so easy to blend. " in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and I get it in Peony, and it looks great :)" in 1 review
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Okay so I was shocked when I opened up this little compact. The color was SO different than what it looked like online. I expected something soft and almost nude looking but what arrived was something brighter and much more of a coral pink tone. But having read the reviews I knew this was pigment rich and a little goes a long way. So I dabbed and applied and WOW…Fantastic! I can wear coral and pinks so this worked for me (medium skin, olive undertones, beauty/skin tags). It brightened my face and added a touch of soft color. Very natural! I love non powder for the way it works into your skin and looks part of your skin. It doesn't sit on the surface and wipe off on everything. Ido think this color would work on just about anyone. It is beautiful on me and my daughter who is has very fair skin with a warm olive undertone.

Looking for a natural glow! This is it…but imagine a much brighter color than the one pictured on your screen. But don't let this scare you as the color goes on more transparent and soft. Plus it feels nice on, creamy and soft. Oh…and if that isn't enough it does work great on your lips too, and I am always a big fan of less that does more and not having to carry more around with me.
Desireé M.
Seattle, WA
I have 3 of their palettes for olive toned skin. I’ve been using this for years now. I’ve tried other products out of cosmetic curiosity, but I always come back to this. It won’t clog pores and it’s buildable from nearly imperceptible to dramatic. It blends well with mineral foundation or just layered over primer (I never put makeup straight unto unprimed skin due to acne tendencies.) It lasts a while, too which is nice. My perpetual favorites are Kitten and Magnolia. However, I would not recommend the lighter nude colors for dark skin as I don’t think they’ll show up.
Kristian C.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Peony more...
This color is subtle and compliments my complexion. The formula is smooth and if applied with your fingers, it leaves a soft flush of color on the cheeks. I didn't use it often because the color was so subtle on my deep skin tone that I ended up using so much of it on my cheeks to have it show up. The end result was too obvious for me, in terms of texture on my cheeks. As a lip tint it was ok, but I didn't love how drying it felt
Charlee D.
Loveland
Review for: Lillium more...
I actually really like these, but I do use it more as a cream blush rather than a lip stain. I think they offer beautiful color variety in this line and there is something for every skin tone. As a dog owner I do find that sometimes they are hard to keep clean because of the cream consistency but overall they do what they are supposed too!
Olga R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Petunia more...
I loveeeee these. Great color for lips and cheeks. They last forever, both wear time and from the time I opened the product. I like to apply it on cheeks with a heavy hand before applying foundation / face makeup for that lit from within glow. And for that monochromatic look put it on both cheeks and lips at the same time. So fab
Tina G.
New York
Review for: Magnolia (nude mauve) more...
I have used this as a lip and a cheek stain. Who doesn’t love a two in one product? The color is perfect for either application and it a nice way to match your makeup with a subtle finish. I pop it in my clutch when heading out so this way I don’t have to bring multiple items with me and take up room in a small purse
Erica M.
Jeannette, PA
Review for: Lillium more...
I’m not a fan of cream blushes. It’s nice. It’s probably great on anyone who has smooth porcelain skin, however that’s not me! I have some acne scarring and it just doesn’t apply well for me. Sorry, I’m gonna have to pass on this one. But for someone with smooth or dry skin this would be perfect!
Stephanie N.
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
I love these from Stila because you can just throw them into your purse and go. They are perfect for when you are going on vacation or need a quick touch up. Mostly because you can use them on your lips, cheeks, and even eyes to up your glam. The packaging is easy and the color payoff is great
Allion C.
Avon, OH
Review for: Gerbera more...
I bought this from Sephora. I think it’s at a good price point. I gave it 4 stars but it probably deserved 5, I’m just not a huge blush person but i feel like i needed some in my makeup collections. I like to try and recreate beauty bloggers looks and one of my favorite blogger always finishes her looks with a small amount of blush. I do love the lightness and the color. I would recommend this product.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
How do you apply these on the cheeks?
sara m.
What is the best way to apply this? I have tried everything and it still grabs a little.
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
Would this product be good for an oily face?
Dana M.
This is such aperture color, does anyone use it for eyeshadow?
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I just ordered a couple of these? What's everyone's thoughts on these? How's the pigmentation?