stila Colour Balm Lipstick

A modern take on traditional lipstick, this creamy lip color provides the full pigment load of a lipstick, yet delivers the nourishing properties of a balm.
Featuring a luxe, satin finish, this formula offers excellent color payoff while phyto-derived emollient properties moisturize lips. Naturally cooling peppermint oil refreshes and rejuvenates, while sunflower-based polyglycerides sooth and smooth lips.

• Luxuriously creamy formula with phyto-derived emollient properties
  • Infused with Sunflower-based polyglycerides, known to hydrate and smooth lips
  • Naturally cooling peppermint oil is an emollient-rich botanical that provides a refreshing tingle that both cools and soothes irritated lips
  • A handy mirror on top of the cap for easy application on-the-go

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera ), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, May Contain

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake.

• "its very smooth and the color is great for everyday wear." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time so you don't have to worry about reapplying constantly." in 1 review
  • "First I am more of a lip gloss girl than a lipstick girls so it really means something when I rave about a lipstick." in 1 review
Crystal M.
Review for: Sheri (Coco Berry) more...
I got the color Sheri as an insider 'gift' and have to say that I love it all around. The color is perfect on me. It glides on nice and smooth. As a person with really dry lips, especially in winter, I have to say it is very soothing. It has much more pigment than most tinted lip balms but it is not designed to stain your lips like true lipstick but it also does not contain those dyes that are not good for us...so yes, you have do have to reapply but it looks and feels soooo good and is also worth it. I would really like to buy this when my very generous 'sample' runs out but unfortunately I heard they will be discontinuing that shade. Sad!!! And, I love the tingly of hint on the lips. stila Colour Balm Lipstick
Raeauna B.
Wasn't really sure how I was going to feel at first about the colored lip balm, but I actually really like it. I get the benefits of chapstick and the color of lipstick. I thought the color may be transparent when I put it on, but it's not, it actually shows up pretty well. The only thing I don't like it that it really is like a chapstick/lip balm, so it doesn't "stay" on as long. When I wear this product, I tend to have to reapply quite a few times and have to remember no to accidentally smudge my lips because it comes off super easy, and will have you looking crazy in public, and no one wants that! Overall, it's a good product. Great for teens as well who are just getting into makeup or whose parents don't want them wearing lipstick. This gives them the feel of lipstick, but is still light and playful enough.
Nicole H.
Review for: Natasha (Spicy Red), Brigitte (Wine), Ruby (Deep Red) more...
It's not really a balm and not really a lipstick.  It is moisturizing and has a nice shine to it, but it's thinner and transfers more than any balms or lipsticks I've used.  I really can only wear it if I know I'm not going to be drinking or eating for a while.  My favorite color is Brigitte
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this Stila color balm lipstick is the shade Emma. This lip color nourishes like a balm with peppermint oils that help cool and calm the lips. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feeling on the lips.
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
I like these little things so much. I own two of them because they keep my lips moisturized and gives me a little bit of color as well. Its prefect whenever my lips are feeling a little chapped and need a little color as well
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
Stila lipstick is one of my favorite products. it’s really creamy and glides right on. i love the container that it’s in and the color selection is absolutely stunning. they’re not too pricey and I haven’t been disappointed with any of their products!
Kami C.
Review for: Olivia (Nude) more...
Best lip color the application for this is the best and I have gotten more easy to put on and it goes with everything I put on and very subtle for any body you can wear it up or down love it so much !!!!
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Ruby (Deep Red) more...
It is true to its name. Color balm. It is somewhere between a lipstick and a balm. The packaging is beautiful and the scent/taste is what really sets this lipstick apart. It is minty and makes you feel fresh and sexy. It’s different than a chapstick in such a good way. Definitely would buy more!
Vanina D.
I like lip balm because it makes my lips moisturized and not dry. This is a great product I love this company. I would purchase this again if I had the chance to and I love the packaging it’s very cute
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
Awesome product when you arent going full face but you need a little color to your lips. Love the size of this tinted balm as well! Doesnt take a lot and lasts forever.
Elizabeth N.
De Pere, WI
Is this lipstick or like a chap-stick?
Valerie C.
Very interested in purchasing this lipstick! how is the pigmentation, and how long does it stay on?
Rachel L.
La mirada, Ca
I have never used the balm lipstick would you recommend this as an everyday lipstick?
Katie C.
Is this product actually moisturizing? I've used other products that have claimed to be a lip balm but they just make my lips dry.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Are these really sheer or are they more like a lipstick in pigmentation?