BY STILA

Brand from Stila. A sheer, oil-free gel stick Gives cheeks wind-blown, barely-there flush Hydrates skin and gives protection Easily glides onto skin and blend Colors Available - # 01 Blush Flash, # 05 Copper Flash, # 09 Sweet Flash, # 10 Pink Flash, # 11 Fuschia Flash Pack Size - 8g/0.28oz see more...

Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
I'm a huge fan of blush sticks! I love the dewy look of a creme blush and they so perfect for travel. You can use for blush and lip color so it's double duty. The colors are so beautiful and it wears well without feeling sticky.
Brenda M.
Saylorsburg , PA
This is the perfect product! Love that I can use this one product so many ways! It adds the perfect pinch of color for cheeks and nice pop for lip without drying. I've even used for a light eye color! Highly recommended
Kate T.
Buffalo
Are use this for blush on my lips and on my eyelids… Are used it anyway possible and it lasted me forever literally probably a year or two… I am naturally tan so I was able to use it as a light blush and a light eyeshadow
Duygu B.
Providence, RI
Its good for daily use if you dont wanna make so much make up. It didnt match my skin. But u can also use for ur lips
Sierra Y.
Waterloo
Found it a little hard to use, tho I'm not totally convinced with using a blush that isn't a powder I can't quite get the hang of it, but the colour is beautiful
Aileen D.
stewarton, east ayrshire
I wasn't a fan of this. I found it difficult to apply and I looked like a clown. Was too much for me. Didn't blend easy.