BY STILA #82 in Color Corrector

A skincare-meets-cosmetics hybrid offering the ultimate in color correction while creating a flawless, natural-looking complexion. Bursting with revitalizing skincare benefits and broad spectrum SPF protection, this green-based formula color corrects upon application to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, while brightening skin and softening fine lines and wrinkles. This multitasking formula adapts to your skintone for flawless, invisible coverage and 72 hours of continuous hydration. The complexion is left brighter, more youthful-looking, and shielded from damaging environmental effects. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This oil-free formula provides sheer-to-medium, buildable coverage with a matte-to-satin finish.

• Is there anything comparable to this product on the marke...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin? does it feel heavy on ...2 Answers
Iliana F.
i was honestly so disappointed with this. i usually only buy drugstore brands because im a student and cost is important to me obviously, but i thought i would try this. This did absolutely nothing for my skin. i have redness, acne, and acne scarring, and this did nothing for any part of my face. im disappointed i spent money on this product :(
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I have the weirdest red spots all around my T Zone and this product covers them so well. I usually put this on with the Stila moisturizer (that is also a 3 in 1) to cover any imperfections. My makeup wears well on top of it, not leaving my face cakey or creasy.
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I’m such a huge fan of Stila’s color correcting creams. They’ve never let me down. I can wear JUST the cream for a natural look and it makes my skin look so nice, I don’t even need foundation. Would definitely recommend!!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Normally I don't purchase higher end CC creams, when I know that Nyx cosmetics can do the same thing for less....however, I received this as a sample in a beauty box awhile ago and absolutely LOVED it. This CC cream helped enhance my overall makeup look without being too heavy and cake like.

if you're wondering wether or not this product will do the same for you- I suggest going to your local beauty store or Stila counter and ask for a little sample size. I will also say that sometimes this product will look different under different foundations.
Emily I.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Tone 03 more...
This CC cream is amazing! The coverage is so incredible, I don't even need to use concealer with it, it covers all my redness, dark marks and acne scars. Plus, the coverage feels nice and light and lasts all day. It is enough coverage to leave by itself, but light enough to layer with other products if you want to add more coverage with foundation or contour, etc. It blends so well, so if you do need a little concealer on top, it blends in so naturally. This product has cut out so much time in my morning routine because it's so much easier than foundation!
Denise R.
Review for: Light 02 more...
I love this cream, it comes out green from the bottle but as you apply it, it matches your skin tone. It moisturizes just enough, doesn't leave me oily and I have normal to oily skin. It gives really light coverage, gives you that no makeup look, but enough to even out the skin tone, it's pretty amazing. I love it. It's just really expensive, that's the only downside, especially for an every day "foundation"
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tan more...
I cannot believe I have not tried this product before! I have circles underneath my eyes and some sun spots on my cheeks. I'm always on the hunt for something that can cover them up. Not only does it give you coverage but it brightens your skin tone. When used in conjunction with by orange concealer it works wonders.I finish off my look with Make up forever finishing powder and I'm ready to go.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Review for: Tone 03 more...
I am a beauty junkie and this CC cream is the best ever. If you need your skin tone evened out this is the product for you. its moisturizing, blends to match your skin (it really does) and has a 20 SPF that isn't to thick. I'm seriously in love!
Heather F.
I don't feel like this product makes any difference at all. I really wanted to love it Bc I got a great deal but I just wasted my money.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I love this cc cream!!! It looks so flawless and blends in beautifully. It lasts all day and has the perfect amount of coverage
Casey H.
Is this good for combination skin? does it feel heavy on the face? I usually wear tinted Moisturizer, how much heavier is this coverage? thanks
Lacey B.
Is there anything comparable to this product on the market? I LOVE this CC Cream, but Stila discontinued it!

back