stila Color Balm Lipstick

by Stila

What it is: A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. What it does: This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. What it is...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Color Balm Lipstick!
Putnam Valley, NY
Review for: stila Color Balm Lipstick
Nice and hydrating with decent color payoff. These are very comfortable to wear and the packaging is so beautiful and sturdy. Would definitely repurchase in the future. I can always count on Stila!
Shavertown, PA
 Love this color! It reminds me of the Pantone color of the year. Pretty packaging, pretty good price. and a brand you can always rely on. I am a repeat user of the products and will continue to be.
Watkinsville, GA
Review for: stila Color Balm Lipstick
I have this in the color Aubrey. It’s the perfect berry color. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s very matte. I feel like I need to add some gloss or lip oil on top.
San Diego, CA
Review for: stila Color Balm Lipstick
I love how soft, hydrating and easy to apply these are. The color is buildable so you can add a little pop of color or go for it. I really like these!
Very good. Leaves lips nice and soft with a bit of shine. Buildable color. Can wear sheer or opaque. I would leave this product as is. Repeat user.
Etters, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This balm Lipstick is amazing. It gives a nice color on my lips. It's smooth, creamy, and smells and tastes lovely. It's on my list to buy again!!
New York
Review for: stila Color Balm Lipstick, stila Color Balm Lipstick
The product is moisturizing, minty and goes on very smooth. I own every color they have. It’s also easy to use and wears well throughout the day.
san Francisco
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoyed the color and wearing it out. Usually I tend to stay with the safer pinks and reds however this color was bright and a blast.
weeki wachee
Review for: stila Color Balm Lipstick
LLOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!! I love the packaging, the color, the texture- how creamy and pigmented this lipstick was! I truly love this lipstick!
Austin, TX
Stila is one of my favorites. I enjoy the stay of the lipstick and how unique the colors can be. It’s easy to use and apply I’m a repeated user

Looking for your answer?