BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

stila Color Balm Lipstick
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Allison P.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink) more...
I love this lipstick! I have it in a few different colors - the formula is so creamy and it stays on for quite a while! It’s got the pigmentation of a lipstick but it’s hydrating like a lip balm. Plus, “Emma” is the perfect light pink lip for summer. As per usual, Stila’s packaging is so pretty and classic.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I love the formula, the way it feels on your lips, the creaminess, and the scent. I didn't like how different the color is on compared to the color on the box.
Christiana A.
Commerce Twp, MI
Review for: Other more...
This product has quickly become my go-to lipstick. I’m someone who gravitates towards browns, greys, and blues when it comes to lipstick and have had a really hard time when it comes to finding a color light and neutral enough to wear as a nude. This is it for me. I’d say the finish is a semi gloss that dries more satin, but it’s beautiful. So comfy, and medium transfer. Jessie is my girl and my favorite shade!! stila Color Balm Lipstick
Amber N.
Winston Salem, NC
I have the melon color and the marshmallow bunny. (Pictured is marshmallow bunny) I love how smooth the go on and the color is sheer enough with one layer, or if you put on multiple layers it can be bold but without being dry. I love these!
Very pigmented and hydrating. I have had some problems in the past with other lip balms because they were too waxy didnt smell very nice or over all wasnt good lip balm but this has everything smells great hydrates and this is a product i have been useing for a couple of monthes and so far great stila Color Balm Lipstick
Emma W.
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry) more...
With the colour Aubrey, I’ve had so many compliments already, it’s only a baby sample pot, I might have to buy the full size when I’m out!
It feels super moisturising, it certainly lives up to the balm in its name, but it’s still quite pigmented.
Very transfer-y, but that’s to be expected, and it reapplies beautifully, no patchiness or anything untoward.
I have two other colours in these little sample pots, looking forward to trying them!
Sarah P.
Lexington Park
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I love this lipstick, it’s my current go to when I want some color without committing to a full on lipstick. The color and packaging is beautiful and it’s formula is very moisturizing. It has a nice minty smell and flavor as well.
Natalie J.
Mohave Valley
It's okay. For what I paid for it I'm not super impressed, but I hadn't purchased more of a balm type lipstick before this. The peppermint smell is nice and the color Isabelle is a good dupe for my favorite discontinued Chanel 💄 but this sucker has little staying power. I touch up with it constantly. I'd repurchase if it lasted longer.
Dallas J.
United States
I love this lipstick! I have it in the shade Emma, and it applies very smoothly and easily. It has a nice, cool peppermint feel and scent.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I have this color bomb lipstick in the color Savannah, I'm not sure if it's discontinued or not but I love the minty smell. It's extremely moisturizing and has a deep rich color would definitely recommend.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?

back