BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

stila Color Balm Lipstick
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Anna P.
Calgary
This product is so beautiful. The packaging is sleek and chic. It's really moisterizing and great for your lips as you wear it. It won't dry out your lips at all. The color is bright and doesn't fade through the day. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Cindy K.
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
This is probably my favorite lipstick formula right next to MARC JACOBS Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick . The formula is super moisturizing and comfortable, and it fades away so simply. The color payoff is there and this color, particularly, is perfect for everyday wear for fair/light complexions. Such a perfect summer color!
emmy r.
Los Ángeles
Stila is a beautiful brand ... it has quality and its colors have a lot of variety. I like it because it stays on my lips for a long time
Tyler  .
Norfolk
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
These are super moisturizing and it’s more of a lip tint than a lipstick. I like the fact that they go on sheer for those days I don’t wanna put a full lip on. I just wish the tint stayed on longer.
Steilee M.
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
The formula is extremely moisturizing and it is a nice sheer color. It would probably look better on deeper skin tones in comparison to my pale skin. Smells refreshingly minty and packaging is very nice.
Mirian M.
montreal
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink) more...
couleur naturelle!!! cest ma marque preferer!!! jadore la couleur pcq elle est pale!!! je le mets assez souvent!! elle dure bcp. le pris est elever mais sa vaux la pene!! je le recomende sinceremnt a tout les femmes
Alyssa E.
Albion
Smooth, lasts well and has great color payoff! I keep this one with me at all times. Will purchase again!
Jwankary S.
Soooo moisturizing and it's so beautiful i love the smell and the color as well i love to see if other lipsticks are cool like that from stila
Alicia C.
Donna, TX
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
These are great for the summer! They go on as a balm and within time they dry. To me, I like that they dry down only because I don’t like for my lips to slide around.
Tylynn S.
I like the color. It always has a minty tingly sensation when you first put it on that I love! The color does come off quickly so it definitely takes multiple times putting it on throughout the day.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?

back