BY STILA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Kate B.
Gilbert, AZ
A friend gave me this in the color 'Olivia' and it is a really pretty pinky nude color. The formula is pigmented, yet comfortable like a lip balm! The color is opaque enough get that 1-2 thin coats will do! I like it a lot!
Stepfanie G.
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink) more...
Very comfortable formula and smells like mint. The color is medium opacity and lightweight. Non sticky and the wear time is that of a regular balm. This is the perfect baby pink without it looking too childish or inappropriate.
Shaelynn H.
Pembroke
I love this color balm lipstick its smooth its not sticky and its so pretty on my lips i definetly recommend this
Justice R.
Ephraim, UT
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I love this product. It has great color!!! And it’s very hydrating so it doesn’t have the tight lip feel when it drys down.
Esmeralda L.
Forest Grove, OR
I actually love this lip balm I got it at tjmacx for only $5.99 I believe I got it on the peach I kinda color so I love that leaves my lips super hydrated and at the same time giving me a little color on my lips I just love it great price
Heather S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have this in the color Emma & it’s GORGEOUS!
Seriously the perfect nude!
It’s creamy a yummy creamy consistency but stays surprisingly well.
It also has a slight minty hint to it. The mint surprised me but now it’s my favorite lip product!!
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Other more...
I bought the color Jessie in this and it is my perfect nude color!! I love it so much! It wears off fairly easy but I get so many compliments when I wear it that it’s a staple in my life! Definitely a repurchase
Fernanda L.
los Mochis, ahome sinaloa
Me duró todo el día, se sintió humectado de la mejor manera posible, me encantó absolutamente y sin palabras
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral), Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
Emma W.
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry) more...
With the colour Aubrey, I’ve had so many compliments already, it’s only a baby sample pot, I might have to buy the full size when I’m out!
It feels super moisturising, it certainly lives up to the balm in its name, but it’s still quite pigmented.
Very transfer-y, but that’s to be expected, and it reapplies beautifully, no patchiness or anything untoward.
I have two other colours in these little sample pots, looking forward to trying them!
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?

back