BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Stephanie W.
Budd Lake, NJ
Honestly one of my go too's. I already have it in my purse and it feels so good on my lips. Many other lipsticks I have to put chapstick under but this doesn't feel drying on your lips like so many other brands! Highly recommend it!
Jessie S.
Oklahoma city, OK
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Elyssa (brown berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
These are my absolute favorite lipstick at the moment. I want literally every shade I just wish they weren’t as expensive. They are amazing though and I will get a new one one by one until I have them all!
Marjorie H.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I love the pink nude because it compliments my face well. I can wear it almost any day I felt like it because it’s so natural. Very velvety and comfortable. I definitely want more from this brand for sure!
Taylor C.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
Great color from Stila! I love using this in the fall and the winter. The price is great. Only issue is that it’s matte so it’s a little drying and can get crusty in the corners of my lips after a while.
Marisol P.
Ga
It’s a beautiful color on the lips. And it keeps lips soft and moisturize while having hi pigmentation. Its a nice creamy finish.It’s not dry on the lips at all. I highly recommend you get this product.
Michele G.
I love Stila products and this lipsticks is the perfect light tint you need to give your lips a refreshing look. The lipstick is creamy and glides in smoothly for a beautiful light shimmery finish!
Kendra J.
Providence, UT
Smoooooth! This stuff is like milk chocolate velvety butter. It’s luscious and conditioning and never dull. The packaging is simple but effective and really lovely. I want all the colors. I’m a huge fan!
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
Honestly thought I was going to love it because I love Stila but I wasn't a fan. The smell texture and how it looked and felt on my lips was no bueno. Im sure it will work on someone just not me
Bree F.
Balm lipstick sounds exactly what it seems like it would be. It’s a lipstick that’s a lip balm also! Very hydrating on the lips. Very smooth. Very buttery formula. Good chap stick and lip stick.
Ashley G.
I loved this lipstick. Even though it didn’t last as long as the other brands and shades I have, it definitely held its own for quite a while! I would definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?