BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Perla G.
My favs lipsticks ! Good quality in every way ! Super long lasting.. totally recommend very affordable prices, very good value ! Being using it since for ever and will continue to buy love it .
Beka S.
Camino, CA
(Review of the shade Becky) I am in love with this shade. It's a bright, vivid purple that doesn't look too magenta-y. The finish is creamy and matte. I like these lippies, but I will always love the liquid lipstick in the shade patina the best :)
Emily M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Misty (sheer dusty rose)
I love the nude and soft pink colors for my skin tone. This does not dry out the lips. I feel it moisturizers them and hydrates them. Very easy to reapply. It met my expectations. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Kristen B.
Willow Grove, PA
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
Obsessed with these. I bought Sadie and then proceeded to buy multiple other colors. They are smooth and apply evenly and I use these in my daily beauty routine. Recommend for anyone that likes a little color on your lips!
Amber N.
Winston Salem, NC
I have the melon color and the marshmallow bunny. (Pictured is marshmallow bunny) I love how smooth the go on and the color is sheer enough with one layer, or if you put on multiple layers it can be bold but without being dry. I love these!
Emily B.
I got this as a sample and it was in a nude color, so not something super in your face but it went on nicely. Beautiful packaging. I think I would buy this again in a different color. It went on nicely and had  a good consistency. If I was looking for a soft, creamy lipstick I would buy again.
Altair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color named Emma it fits perfectly with my skin tone. I love how much it lasts during the day and that doesn't let my lips dry, I would definitely wear it every day to go to work. I totally recommend it
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila is really upping their game with this product. It is worth every penny that it cost. It lasts all day and does not smudge a bit. Its great for a natural and glam look. The colors are vivid and versatile .
Ashley D.
Really enjoy this type of lipstick. Aubrey and Becky are my two favorite colors out of the lipsticks. The packaging is gorgeous and chic. The lasting power is fairly good for a lipstick that is not a liquid lipstick. No worries here about this type.
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lipstick on color Emma! It looks great for a casual and natural look. I can wear it daily and im still loving it. I buy it at Ulta, the price is a little bit expensive compared to others but it's worth it.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?