BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Corrin W.
Beacon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
I just received this as a gift yesterday and I'm obsessed. They're available at sephora and they run about $22. I love it because it's a balm so it's not sticky or drying like a matte liquid lip yet it has a nice tone to it! This is exactly what I look for when I want a little color on my lips !
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lipstick in Savannah and I love it!! Certainly one of my favorites! I get so many compliments!! The price isn't bad for the quality you get. It glides right on and doesn't flake or crack whatsoever!!
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
I was NOT  a fan of this lipstick. I found it to be very drying and extremely hard to evenly distribute on my lips. Plus the color on the lips was much different from the actual stick itself. I will definitely not be repurchasing this product. I was severely disappointed.
Jenna B.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Sadie (mid tone peachy coral), Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Becky (mid tone cool magenta), Elyssa (brown berry), Grayson (sheer light grey)
First & foremost- the colors are PERFECT. This is the most pigmented, moisturizing lip stick that exists. The texture is comparable to Bert's Bees, as is the smell. It is easy to apply and lasts a long time before needing to reapply. I bought one and then went back for every color!!
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
Stila lipsticks are on point and never fail me. They feel like heaven on and have great pigmentation. They last forever and always look good on. The packaging is also cute and looks good on display on a desk!
Marla G.
Edinburg, TX
Had heard great stuff about it, decided to try it and I absolutely love it!! It is very easy to apply and use I totally recommended it. It's also a good amount to pay for not much to worry about, almost finished with it but so excited to go back for a new one!
Heather B.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
I really enjoyed the color of this lipstick it made my lips pop.  I bought this through Sephora where I get most things.  Very easy to use and apply went on even.  It was very long lasting more than expected.  I would definitely recommend this for others to try.
Kelly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping for a bit more pigment, but over all a great purchase! Light color and lightweight formula. This is my first time using this product, and I will definitely try it again. For the price it is perfect for day time wear (you can even sneak a bit on before the beach)!
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I so far only used Misty and needless to say, this has been one of my favorite lip products. It's not exactly sheer but it's not too pigmented either. I find it that Misty emphasizes my natural lip color and just adds a bit of saturation and color to my lip. The formula is so super creamy and smells amazing. Definitely one to my to go products and new favorites.
Kristin D.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
I'm so in love with my Stila Color Balm lipstick! The cool minty feel makes you forget you're actually wearing a beautifully colored lipstick. The formula is so creamy and easy to apply. My Color Balm in the shade Vivienne has become my go-to.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?