BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor D.
This is probably one of the best lipsticks I have ever tried and has a great variety of colors to choose from. This product worked very well for me and is definitely something I will continue to purchase. I highly recommend to get your hands on this lipstick because of its glamorous buttery texture and pigmented finish.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I just purchased my first Stila color balm lipstick. I fell in love with the color Grayson. Grayson is a cool toned gray with a minty scent. The balm goes on smooth leaving a kiss of color on your lips. I was afraid that the color would wash me out, but it does not. I will be definitely will purchase in other colors.
Amanda C.
Waverly Hall, GA
If you want your lips to pop for a long time this is the one for you! I used this and not only did the color last all night it really moisturizers your lips! Most lip sticks leave your lips dry but not this one !
Kachi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this lip balm as a color :( but the moisturization it gives me is amazing ! I always look for good moisturizing lip balm and the moisture has to stay and with this it does. I would recommend to others
Corrin W.
Beacon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
I just received this as a gift yesterday and I'm obsessed. They're available at sephora and they run about $22. I love it because it's a balm so it's not sticky or drying like a matte liquid lip yet it has a nice tone to it! This is exactly what I look for when I want a little color on my lips !
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lipstick in Savannah and I love it!! Certainly one of my favorites! I get so many compliments!! The price isn't bad for the quality you get. It glides right on and doesn't flake or crack whatsoever!!
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
I was NOT  a fan of this lipstick. I found it to be very drying and extremely hard to evenly distribute on my lips. Plus the color on the lips was much different from the actual stick itself. I will definitely not be repurchasing this product. I was severely disappointed.
Jenna B.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Sadie (mid tone peachy coral), Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Becky (mid tone cool magenta), Elyssa (brown berry), Grayson (sheer light grey)
First & foremost- the colors are PERFECT. This is the most pigmented, moisturizing lip stick that exists. The texture is comparable to Bert's Bees, as is the smell. It is easy to apply and lasts a long time before needing to reapply. I bought one and then went back for every color!!
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
Stila lipsticks are on point and never fail me. They feel like heaven on and have great pigmentation. They last forever and always look good on. The packaging is also cute and looks good on display on a desk!
Heather B.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
I really enjoyed the color of this lipstick it made my lips pop.  I bought this through Sephora where I get most things.  Very easy to use and apply went on even.  It was very long lasting more than expected.  I would definitely recommend this for others to try.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?