BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.Good product will purchase again, lasted and was great
Jacqueline F.
An average nude color, Bomb packaging like always and me being someone with darker skin I was worried this color wasn’t good but with a really cute brown lip liner this is the way to go definitely would buy again 💞
Rebekah S.
Southaven, MS
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
This is a good moisturizing lipstick. It’s fairly long lasting and very easy to apply. Ima first time user but love how it gives you quick moisturization with a splash of color. I would buy it again.
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
Has a buttery creamy feel to it. Felt like it moisturized my lips to a extent. Gave my lips a very beautiful natural color. Would recommend to friends. Would be too much for summer. Would wear mostly during the cold dry months.
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
The Stila balm lipsticks are a nice product for a subtle, natural, and dewy look. Loved the color and the formula, which went smoothly on my lips! Definitely recommend!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
My favorite day to day throw on without a mirror lipstick, they are so comfortable so nourishing on they don't dry my lips out all day long and there wearable shades I own three so far but I'd for sure purchase more shades and I don't hear much about this range but I'd completely recommend this to anyone to try out especially if you like having an easy throw on with any look or even when you're not wearing makeup at all and it's like a your lips but better lipstick try these!!!
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
These are the perfect cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. Very easy to apply but still pigmented. Color lasts for awhile before having to be reapplied and they have a nice minty smell to them. I purchased a few different colors and love them all.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
Let me preface this by saying I generally wear matte lipsticks almost exclusively. I originally purchased this to wear on a flight so my lips wouldn't shrivel up and die from the dry air and a matte lipstick. I absolutely love it! The color pay off is great, it has a refreshing feeling from what I think is peppermint oil, it's really moisturizing, and it lasts a decent amount of time. The color is great too, not quite a nude, but not a bright pink either. Will be purchasing in other colors.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Stila lip wear is my newest obsession. From there lipsticks to this extra nourshing lip moisturizer. Im a huge fan. This balm, is lightweight, creamy, and leaves a subtle shine. Long lasting, and soaks right into your lips, leaving you with beautiful, moisture filled lips.
Briana N.
We just got these in at my work and OMG can you say obsessed!!!! These colors all go on so smooth and i can tell they will be very hydrating on the lips. Grayson & Opal are sheer and a lot of people won't like that, but a lot more people WILL. i absolutely ADORE the iridescent shine those two shades have. UGH can't wait to purchase them at my work!!
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?