BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Lauren G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love this color balm! The color goes on smoothly and feels amazing and moisturized on your lips! Definitely a go to for the fall with the shade I got and how dry my lips get. Will buy this in other shard as well
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
This is mostly super sheer but it has a subtle sparkle and I absolutely love it. It’s a little pricey for what it is. But it’s still amazing. It makes my lips really smooth and soft so that’s why I continue to use it.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I love this lip balm. It's perfect for daily wear keeps my lips soft and and full and gives the perfect hint of color to go with all of my fall outfits. I am constantly being complemented on the color and asked what the product is and where I got it from!
Courtney I.
This lipstick is such a beautiful and natural color for me. It might not power thru eating a cheeseburger and drinking from a bottle of water, but while it is there, it is absolutely fabulous and one of my go-tos for sure.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
STILA-Jesse! Yowsa this lipstick is SUPER flatering! The color is classy yet sexy. ABSOLUTELY recommended to wear for any occasion. Price point is affordable and color is versatile for a multitude of color contrasts.
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink) more...
I love this if you're just looking for something with a little color. I have only used it once and it definitely met my expectations! It's so easy to apply and it's perfect for your purse. I will be buying again.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I think these are amazing , every single one of the colors that it comes in ! They glide on so beautifully and they have a radiant color , the only thing is how big the actual applicator is ... it’s hard to work with lol
Katelyn L.
Love this lipstick! This color is my favorite and adds a subtle kick to any outfit I pair it with! You can dress it up or play it down, either way it lasts and I always get compliments when I wear it. I would highly recommend you going out to buy this product!
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
The balms are my favorite!!! I love being able to quickly pull this out of my purse and use it whenever my lips feel dry. As well as having that little bit of a pop of color. So many shades available as well!
Kameron D.
This is a great lipstick. I bought it on sale at ulta for 50% of retail price and it has been so worth the money. It doesn’t transfer easily, feels good on the lips without over drying. And is also very pigmented color.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?