BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sahar S.
Los angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! Why? It is Hydrating and a great color. I found it to last and help my dry lips. And doesn't bleed. All important things to me when it comes to lip care. Products with multiple functions make me a happy consumer of beauty!
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose)
This lipstick is a very sexy lippie! Gives that sexy date night nude lip look. Very hydrating, made my lips feel so soft. Lasts fairly normal amount for a lipstick. Would buy again
Jessica H.
Eccles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.Good product will purchase again, lasted and was great
Jacqueline F.
An average nude color, Bomb packaging like always and me being someone with darker skin I was worried this color wasn‚Äôt good but with a really cute brown lip liner this is the way to go definitely would buy again ūüíě
Rebekah S.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
This is a good moisturizing lipstick. It’s fairly long lasting and very easy to apply. Ima first time user but love how it gives you quick moisturization with a splash of color. I would buy it again.
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a buttery creamy feel to it. Felt like it moisturized my lips to a extent. Gave my lips a very beautiful natural color. Would recommend to friends. Would be too much for summer. Would wear mostly during the cold dry months.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite day to day throw on without a mirror lipstick, they are so comfortable so nourishing on they don't dry my lips out all day long and there wearable shades I own three so far but I'd for sure purchase more shades and I don't hear much about this range but I'd completely recommend this to anyone to try out especially if you like having an easy throw on with any look or even when you're not wearing makeup at all and it's like a your lips but better lipstick try these!!!
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the perfect cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. Very easy to apply but still pigmented. Color lasts for awhile before having to be reapplied and they have a nice minty smell to them. I purchased a few different colors and love them all.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
Let me preface this by saying I generally wear matte lipsticks almost exclusively. I originally purchased this to wear on a flight so my lips wouldn't shrivel up and die from the dry air and a matte lipstick. I absolutely love it! The color pay off is great, it has a refreshing feeling from what I think is peppermint oil, it's really moisturizing, and it lasts a decent amount of time. The color is great too, not quite a nude, but not a bright pink either. Will be purchasing in other colors.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila lip wear is my newest obsession. From there lipsticks to this extra nourshing lip moisturizer. Im a huge fan. This balm, is lightweight, creamy, and leaves a subtle shine. Long lasting, and soaks right into your lips, leaving you with beautiful, moisture filled lips.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?