BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Lauren M.
Salisbury , NC
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I happened across this lip color on sale and didn’t think I would love it but I was totally wrong! It’s a gorgeous color and the formula is extremely hydrating and feels amazing on. The color is subtle enough to wear every day but definitely stands on it own. It’s one of my go to products for sure.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I love these Stila color balms they feel so smooth and hydrating and look amazing. It isn't shiny or matte, more of a natural finish. I have multiple colors in this collection.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
Fantastic quality. I love the thickness and smoothness of this product. It has a very sexy tone on my lips. I love the smell of the product and that it lasts a pretty long time on my lips. It is the best as an evening look especially if i mix it with other shades and also as an everyday look
Magdalena T.
Cocoa
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Elyssa (brown berry), Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
Easy to put on, smells great, Jessie blended with my skin so I wouldn’t recommend for tan skin, has a shimmer, Aubrey and Elyssa are beautiful and work well with simple or dramatic looks
Chloe' T.
Waupun
I was able to borrow this product from a friend for a night out. I really loved the gold tube and it applied super well. I was not a fan of the price point though.
Sage G.
Steep Falls
Review for: Other more...
I really love this from stila. Got them on sale and wish I had bought them all. Creamy texture with a hint of color and peppermint for plumping. I wear it everyday
Anna S.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
This is a balm I wear everyday. It is so easy to apply and for being a balm it stays for a very long time. I prefer this balm to any other in my collection. It is small and fits in my pocket for any needed touch ups and once I’m out I’ll be sure to buy again in more colors.
member-e1f29
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I love this product. It is so nice and moisturizing! It’s mine first time using it and would definitely use it again. I like to tap it into my lips after applying for a more natural look. Yes I would buy it again when I run out for sure!
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
I really like this product, that being said I don't know if I would purchase it again just because of the price point. For being a basic lip balm I think it's a little over priced. I think I'll stick with my burts or Hemps for chopstick, and save my few extra $$$
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Elyssa (brown berry), Other more...
Oh my!! I got this as a sample from Ulta and I'm in love. The formula is awesome and the peppermint oil in it makes my lips feel wonderful. I'm defiantly buying these colors. You gotta try this one its awesome!!
Tesla M.
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?