BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Erica B.
Wexford, PA
Good product
Not long lasting
Doesn’t have a great smell like other products
I enjoy the tube that it comes in and it’s very study metal packaging
Lasts for a long time even with daily use
Creamy consistency
Kimberly C.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
Gorgeous color fantastic smooth color. Satin finish It met my expectations it is long lasting color stay I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to everyone Stila Color Balm Lipstick
Stephanie W.
Flanders , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly one of my go too's. I already have it in my purse and it feels so good on my lips. Many other lipsticks I have to put chapstick under but this doesn't feel drying on your lips like so many other brands! Highly recommend it!
Taylor C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
Great color from Stila! I love using this in the fall and the winter. The price is great. Only issue is that it’s matte so it’s a little drying and can get crusty in the corners of my lips after a while.
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this lipstick. Even though it didn’t last as long as the other brands and shades I have, it definitely held its own for quite a while! I would definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget
Michele G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Stila products and this lipsticks is the perfect light tint you need to give your lips a refreshing look. The lipstick is creamy and glides in smoothly for a beautiful light shimmery finish!
paige b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy having these lippies in my collection. Nice pigmentation, feels nice on, doesn't have any weird smell or taste, didn't end up all over my teeth. Will be rebuyin these again and again.
Kendra J.
Providence, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smoooooth! This stuff is like milk chocolate velvety butter. It’s luscious and conditioning and never dull. The packaging is simple but effective and really lovely. I want all the colors. I’m a huge fan!
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Balm lipstick sounds exactly what it seems like it would be. It’s a lipstick that’s a lip balm also! Very hydrating on the lips. Very smooth. Very buttery formula. Good chap stick and lip stick.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so hard to find a balm that's pigmented and wears like a lipstick. I really love nudes and this shade didn't disappoint. My lips were really hydrated and the color payoff is amazing!
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?