BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 44 reviews
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Jennie V.
Hereford , AZ
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose) more...
Such a beautiful nude. It is pricy for lip products but well worth it . I really enjoy this brand so maybe I’m a little biased but I love it! I bought it from Sephora online.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I love these Stila color balms they feel so smooth and hydrating and look amazing. It isn't shiny or matte, more of a natural finish. I have multiple colors in this collection.
Sage G.
Steep Falls
Review for: Other more...
I really love this from stila. Got them on sale and wish I had bought them all. Creamy texture with a hint of color and peppermint for plumping. I wear it everyday
DeAnna S.
Harmony, NC
This is such a great product! I absolutely adore the color! It has such a great pigment! Not only does it look great, but it also feels great! It doesn't dry out your lips and also smells really good too! I will always buy this product and recommend it also 😊
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Sarah T.
Phoenix
Review for: Grayson (sheer light grey) more...
Formula tugs at lip skin and sometimes pulls enough to tear. If you keep the balm warm in your pocket, this can be avoided. If you apply too much, the grey color will show on the lips. I will not be repurchasing this product based on quality and cost.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose) more...
This color is pretty close to my natural lip color. It feels refreshing, but not so in your face as some of the plumping lip glosses. I am not crazy about the matte look that is very popular right now. This product isn't crazy glossy, but it has a nice sheen
Marie S.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I think this packaging is very excellent and the actual lipstick is very soft and very creamy and the only thing I don’t like is how tall it is, it’s very tall. For my makeup organizer and it’s hard to fit in right places
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
Perfect for the no makeup makeup look. Just adds a hint of color to freshen up the face. So easy to apply, don’t even need a mirror. Not super long lasting but it isn’t supposed to be. It hydrates lips and makes them just look healthy.
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose) more...
Loved this product! A little pricier than my usual, but it eliminated be need for me to use my Chapstick as well. I would often layer this with another gloss for a nice subtle yet classy shine/sparkle. Would definitely recommend!
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?