9 varieties available
stila Color Balm Lipstick
4.50 / 5 based on 726 Reviews
Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.
The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.
- Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
- Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
- Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
- Emma (soft pale pink)
- Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
- Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
- Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
- Elyssa (brown berry)
- Olivia (soft pink nude)
- Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.
Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 54 Q&A
stila Color Balm Lipstick
- "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
- "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
- "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
" in 16 reviews
I'm very impressed with stila. This stuff will literally stay on your lips all day. The packaging is beautiful and I find that this product is very hydrating. I am definitely a fan of this brand now and will be purchasing more in the future
I dont really love these lipsticks because they make my lips feel to dry and it cracks them and i have to be using a balm every time i use this. I do like their liquid ones though. Try those out instead
Love this lipstick on color Emma! It looks great for a casual and natural look. I can wear it daily and im still loving it. I buy it at Ulta, the price is a little bit expensive compared to others but it's worth it.
I bought this product last week because I really liked the color. It also has a long lasting effect and isn't a sticky balm. It's my everyday go to lip color. Will def be purchasing again and I talked my sister into purchasing as well.
Stila lip products are the bomb dot com they are so super rich highly pigmented and last all the colors are fab long lasting don't feather or flake don't have a gross smell and are worth every cent
I think that this stila lip color is the perfect pinky nude and it's kind of just a staple of mine. It's a pretty food everyday color and it's really creamy and none drying.
I really Love this product so much it is really an amazing product I wish I would've known of it earlier I will continue to buy this product whenever I can buy it because this is something that is a really good product and I recommend to anyone and everybody
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink) more...
I loved this product, it was exactly as I expected! The price wasn’t too bad and it went on so smoothly! It lasted almost all day even through eating! I would definitely recommend this to a friend! Great quality for the right price
Q & A
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
Are these matte shades?
Does this come in matte
Does it last long?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos