stila Color Balm Lipstick

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Layla B.
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose) more...
i️ bought the misty colour at sephora , and the colour and the formula is just amazing, it is really worth anyone’s money, and it is so easy to apply just a on the go type of thing! i️ would def recommend this product
Saifafarook F.
Lipstick brand like this is the best
This lipstick holds inur lips easily and it gives u full coverage and it is buildable and long lasting
The packaging is lit
I would definitely recommend this love
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids , MB
I really love the packaging and formula of this lipstick. I'm not a fan of the shape of the lipstick, it is too round which makes it difficult to be super precise at the cupids bow.
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude), Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
I really like it because it makes you lips soft and with a beautiful sweet color, so it works for both things, the packaging looks cute and its comfortable, that was my first time and i dont really use a lot of lip balm with color because i like the matte colors and normal chapsticks, but I definitely recommend it.
Kiara W.
glenmore park
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is so nice and it is so easy to apply and use so I love!!!!!!!!it is very long lasting so that is so good!I alwayslove it and if I use it all up the next day I would buy it again I always have to buy it cause I love it so much!!!!!!!
Amanda W.
Coquitlam, BC
stila Color Balm Lipstick are amazing lipsticks, they are hydrating super creamy and make my lips feel great, plus the colours are beautiful as well, and they are reasonably priced for such great quality! Did I mention that they last all day?? They are pretty great!
Summer💕🌟👸🏼 O.
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
I love this product so so much I have one and need to get more it is easy to apply and it is a good price for the amazing product I purchased mine online at debenhams I would totally recommended this to others
Marley K.
Cambridge Ontario
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
this lipstick is a very nice colour, formula, and overall great product. when i first put it on i was in heaven because the formula is so smooth on my lips, i had never felt anything smoother before, this lipstick is one of the best lipsticks you will ever find!
Jasmine N.
Really good purcuse love this for school nice pink color! Pretty packaging I love all the gold it looks more expensive if you know what I mean !! It's really nice to just put in your bag!! Really nice for a natural everyday look!! Really nice and buttery!!
Caroline M.
Buenos Aires
So in love with this! With all the matte/liquid lipstick craze my lips have been craving something different. This color balm is beautifully pigmented yet wears so nicely on the lips, I'm a huge fan! The peppermint oil is definitely a plus, I love the cooling sensation and refreshing smell. This is definitely a winner, way to go Stila!
Tesla M.
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?