BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

stila Color Balm Lipstick
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Ariansi A.
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Sadie (mid tone peachy coral), Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Becky (mid tone cool magenta), Elyssa (brown berry) more...
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Megan F.
Amite
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Faith P.
palmbay
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
Very nice product color is great and is a very lip highlighting product very smooth and creamy I would recommend to anyone who wants a little bit of pop if color
Brooklyn V.
I love this brand. The texture is so smooth. I bought this at the mall. This was a good price I spend money on good make up. This was my first time using this. I would totally buy this brand again. My favorite
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
These are the perfect cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. Very easy to apply but still pigmented. Color lasts for awhile before having to be reapplied and they have a nice minty smell to them. I purchased a few different colors and love them all.
shannon b.
The color is amazing an the formula leaves your lips hydrated an soft. It goes on smooth an is very light weight not cakey or heavy at all which is a plus! I love this product!
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this it’s very easy to use it’s long wearing it meets my expectations the value it’s great for what it’s worth I reccommemd Sephora it’s there yes I recommend of course yes I’d buy again
Madison H.
This product is great when you're trying to bring color to your lips without drawing too much attention to them. Also great for people just getting into lip colors
lauren a.
sarasota
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink) more...
Isabelle from stilla's color balm lipstick collection is one of my favorite tinted balm/lipstick. It is perfect for everyday use and is super hydrating to the lips. If you have dry or dehydrated lips like me this is your saving grace!
Taylor D.
This is probably one of the best lipsticks I have ever tried and has a great variety of colors to choose from. This product worked very well for me and is definitely something I will continue to purchase. I highly recommend to get your hands on this lipstick because of its glamorous buttery texture and pigmented finish.
Peyton C.
Brookhaven
I just recently started using stila Color Balm Lipstick and I am IN LOVE!! What’re you guys favorite high end lipsticks?!
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.