BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
miryzzle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey guys im telling you guys this rogue lipstick formula like out of the world im not lying guys. You should buy it and wear it . It is very good packagimg tbh. I really loves it thooooooooo. Usually i buy it at sephora.
Layla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose)
i️ bought the misty colour at sephora , and the colour and the formula is just amazing, it is really worth anyone’s money, and it is so easy to apply just a on the go type of thing! i️ would def recommend this product
Saifafarook F.
Mangalore
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lipstick brand like this is the best
This lipstick holds inur lips easily and it gives u full coverage and it is buildable and long lasting
The packaging is lit
I would definitely recommend this love
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the packaging and formula of this lipstick. I'm not a fan of the shape of the lipstick, it is too round which makes it difficult to be super precise at the cupids bow.
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude), Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
I really like it because it makes you lips soft and with a beautiful sweet color, so it works for both things, the packaging looks cute and its comfortable, that was my first time and i dont really use a lot of lip balm with color because i like the matte colors and normal chapsticks, but I definitely recommend it.
Kiara W.
glenmore park
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is so nice and it is so easy to apply and use so I love!!!!!!!!it is very long lasting so that is so good!I alwayslove it and if I use it all up the next day I would buy it again I always have to buy it cause I love it so much!!!!!!!
Summer💕🌟👸🏼 O.
Hull
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
I love this product so so much I have one and need to get more it is easy to apply and it is a good price for the amazing product I purchased mine online at debenhams I would totally recommended this to others
Marley K.
Cambridge Ontario
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
this lipstick is a very nice colour, formula, and overall great product. when i first put it on i was in heaven because the formula is so smooth on my lips, i had never felt anything smoother before, this lipstick is one of the best lipsticks you will ever find!
Jasmine N.
lutterworth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good purcuse love this for school nice pink color! Pretty packaging I love all the gold it looks more expensive if you know what I mean !! It's really nice to just put in your bag!! Really nice for a natural everyday look!! Really nice and buttery!!
Caroline M.
Buenos Aires
So in love with this! With all the matte/liquid lipstick craze my lips have been craving something different. This color balm is beautifully pigmented yet wears so nicely on the lips, I'm a huge fan! The peppermint oil is definitely a plus, I love the cooling sensation and refreshing smell. This is definitely a winner, way to go Stila!
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?