9 varieties available
stila Color Balm Lipstick
4.51 / 5 based on 675 Reviews
Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.
The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.
- Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
- Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
- Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
- Emma (soft pale pink)
- Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
- Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
- Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
- Elyssa (brown berry)
- Olivia (soft pink nude)
- Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.
Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
stila Color Balm Lipstick
- "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
- "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
- "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
" in 16 reviews
This balm is amazing on it's own or under a liquid lip. It's very hydrating and leaves my lips looking hydrated and plump. I think it's a great everyday lip with a pretty pale tint.
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
A friend of mine bought me these as an early Christmas gift and I really fell in love with this lippies. They are very pigmented but are also really light on the lips, such a great formula!
This product is super creamy and smooth! I love this product so much would recommend this to my friend 110%. Worth every penny, excellent product. Definitely rebuying again in the other shades. Love this whole collection!
Very nice when applying bc it's so soft. But very buttery to the point that it sets inside the creases of the lips. You need clean exfoliated lips to wear this with no problem. Overall is ok for a daily wear.
I just started to use this and I are really enjoying this product. The products covers evenly, so you don't have to put layer of it on. I enjoy the minty taste. I would definitely buy it again, but try another color!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos