BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jacqueline W.
My favorite product!! You won’t be disappointed with this lip color. Doesn’t dry your lips out and beautiful color
Heather D.
I absolutely love this product! Love the deep rich pigments add well as the long lasting effect! Highly recommended
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all the pigments on these lipsticks! The range in colors is great too! They feel so creamy and last all day.
Victoria T.
Dickson
Sheer coverage. Angled shape makes it easy to apply quickly but accurately. Not long lasting but very moisturizing.
Natasha N.
['Gaithersburg', 'MD'], MD
Nice color options and goes on smoothly. Color lasts for a while but may need to reapply sooner than other brands.
Karissa R.
Oak Point
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
Absolutely beautiful. Just the color I was looking for. It's. Dry consistand and and stays on. Highly recommend .
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I loved this lipstick. It had great color and went on smooth and nice. It left my lips feeling good and not dry.
Regan C.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I love to throw this on whenever I’m tired of wearing my liquid lipsticks! It always stays in my purse I love it
Chelaine A.
W Springfield, MA
I loved the silky feeling of this lipstick being applied to my lips and it doesn't have that funky lipstick smell
maiara h.
Esse batom é mega fantastico kkkk serio amei ele pra quem nao gosts de batom muito uaaaal cheguei ele é perfeito
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?