BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Elyssa (brown berry)
This lipstick is perfect. The pigment is great it's moisturizing, long lasting and nourishing. I love how creamy it feels and it doesn't bleed even without a lip liner. I hope they come in a palette one day so I can cary them in my makeup kit!! I have the shade Elyssa and I'm in love.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great everyday product for work! I love the light pink color because I feel like it just enhances my lips, gives them slight color and keep them feeling hydrated and minty fresh! I would love to try out more of the darker colors for a bolder look!
Terra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink)
I’m a sucker for a nude pink lip! This is my all time favorite! I couldn’t live without it! It’s super easy to apply and the packaging is amazing! Not only does it look good, it’s sturdy and doesn’t open unexpectedly! I will be repurchasing more in this shade!
Sarah T.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grayson (sheer light grey)
Formula tugs at lip skin and sometimes pulls enough to tear. If you keep the balm warm in your pocket, this can be avoided. If you apply too much, the grey color will show on the lips. I will not be repurchasing this product based on quality and cost.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
Perfect for the no makeup makeup look. Just adds a hint of color to freshen up the face. So easy to apply, don’t even need a mirror. Not super long lasting but it isn’t supposed to be. It hydrates lips and makes them just look healthy.
Lauren B.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose)
Loved this product! A little pricier than my usual, but it eliminated be need for me to use my Chapstick as well. I would often layer this with another gloss for a nice subtle yet classy shine/sparkle. Would definitely recommend!
Eureka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use this when I am going for a nude look and it's always amazing I love it I would get a whole bunch of compliments. It is not expensive but it's also not cheap I would say get it only if you have the money to spare
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
PERFECT NUDE COLOR ALERT! Seriously, this lippie is so pretty and feels like velvet on your lips! I was really happy to get a lipstick that is as comfortable as the some of the best high end liquid lips out there! It’s one of my favorites to date!
Lauren G.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this color balm! The color goes on smoothly and feels amazing and moisturized on your lips! Definitely a go to for the fall with the shade I got and how dry my lips get. Will buy this in other shard as well
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
I love this lip balm. It's perfect for daily wear keeps my lips soft and and full and gives the perfect hint of color to go with all of my fall outfits. I am constantly being complemented on the color and asked what the product is and where I got it from!
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?