BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Kathryn K.
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I love this lipstick! I bought it at TJ Maxx and I can’t remember the exact price but it was only a few dollars! The color is a beautiful coral and it’s great for summer. It applies nice and even and it lasts pretty long! It also has a sort of minty smell and feel which I love. I would highly recommend!!
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
Honestly I love these. If I had to choose a downside/con, it would be they don’t last all day. But with a color balm, that’s to be expected. However they are super hydrating, minty fresh smells, good pigment for such a product and I love mine. If you want a wash of color with hydrating effects of a balm, check these out. They are great !
Kelly L.
Omg omg omg. This is suuuch a great product. Seriously. The shade Jessie is my favorite! It’s the perfect nude. It doesn’t get matte, it stays nice and lustrous. It has a great smell too! It smells like a thin mint cookie. I’ve purchased about 4 of these, and whenever I’m in the store this shade is always sold out!
Tara B.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry) more...
I love Stila’s line in general. These lipsticks are great. The packaging is sleek & modern, but heavy duty as well. I keep it in my purse all the time. I would definitely repurchase this product, which is saying a lot since finishing lipsticks are hard for me to do before I buy like 12 more! Lol
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I have this color bomb lipstick in the color Savannah, I'm not sure if it's discontinued or not but I love the minty smell. It's extremely moisturizing and has a deep rich color would definitely recommend.
Carey U.
Honolulu, HI
Very hydrating and makes your lips feel soft with a sheer color stila Color Balm Lipstick. It’s a soft feel that keeps your lips soft and hydrated for several hours. Nice packaging and doesn’t melt or lose shape easily. Good for people who have very chapped lips but want some color.
Dominick R.
Corning, CA
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I really liked this product because it’s not dry and not only that but it really does moisturizes my lips. this lipstick is very easy to apply on and i am very much a user of this brand or product because i like how much they moisturizes my lips.
Heather S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have this in the color Emma & it’s GORGEOUS!
Seriously the perfect nude!
It’s creamy a yummy creamy consistency but stays surprisingly well.
It also has a slight minty hint to it. The mint surprised me but now it’s my favorite lip product!!
eileen e.
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
I honestly heard it was good but I have never tried it and honestly I would love to test this product out and see if it’s a good long lasting type of make up I’m not sure how much it cost but personally I would love to try’s it before I buy it cause you know
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink) more...
I really like this product and especially this beautiful pale pink, a perfect choice for the soft pink lip. The formula is creamy and super comfortable and moisturizing to the lips. It is definitely a "balm" as the name states, not a lipstick... so I need to carry in my purse when wearing so that I can reapply as it wears off since it is not a long-lasting product, which it doesn't claim to be, however for the price I want a little more stay power - the only reason I gave it 3/5 stars.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?