BY STILA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Mallory L.
Carriere, MS
Love this product! The colors are all beautiful! It looks expensive, but at a reasonable price. You can get it at any retail store. It last me a couple of months just because I don't wear too much makeup. I would definitely recommend
Katherine V.
Washington , DC
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
Stilla is an amazing brand! I love this lip balm. It has a little nude tint, to make you feel super natural while giving a little color to the lips, and keeping them hydrated at the same time. It’s the perfect happy medium in between chapsticks and nude lipsticks
Kristen B.
Willow Grove, PA
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
Obsessed with these. I bought Sadie and then proceeded to buy multiple other colors. They are smooth and apply evenly and I use these in my daily beauty routine. Recommend for anyone that likes a little color on your lips!
Amber N.
Winston Salem, NC
I have the melon color and the marshmallow bunny. (Pictured is marshmallow bunny) I love how smooth the go on and the color is sheer enough with one layer, or if you put on multiple layers it can be bold but without being dry. I love these!
Emily M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Misty (sheer dusty rose) more...
I love the nude and soft pink colors for my skin tone. This does not dry out the lips. I feel it moisturizers them and hydrates them. Very easy to reapply. It met my expectations. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I really like these! They don’t dry out my lips (which is hard to find) and the color is perfect for my skin color. It is smooth and isn’t sticky, I wish it did last a little bit longer, but it is still worth the buy!!
Emily B.
I got this as a sample and it was in a nude color, so not something super in your face but it went on nicely. Beautiful packaging. I think I would buy this again in a different color. It went on nicely and had  a good consistency. If I was looking for a soft, creamy lipstick I would buy again.
Ashley D.
Really enjoy this type of lipstick. Aubrey and Becky are my two favorite colors out of the lipsticks. The packaging is gorgeous and chic. The lasting power is fairly good for a lipstick that is not a liquid lipstick. No worries here about this type.
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Elyssa (brown berry) more...
I loved brand, this lipsticks are just amazing and I would buy several a year. That's why it took me so long to learn my favorite color, the lipstick I had searched my whole life for! I just love that smell!!! 💋😘
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
Smooth, lightweight with minimal coverage. Not really worth the price but it’s nice if you want to splurge. Not sticky, doesn’t feel like you have guck on your lips at all. I would recommend this to a friend :)
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?

back