BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Regan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
I love to throw this on whenever I’m tired of wearing my liquid lipsticks! It always stays in my purse I love it
Karissa R.
Oak Point
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
Absolutely beautiful. Just the color I was looking for. It's. Dry consistand and and stays on. Highly recommend .
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this lipstick. It had great color and went on smooth and nice. It left my lips feeling good and not dry.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Love this! Goes on great & feels good on lips! #makeupmadness #ModernRenaissance #contest #voxbox @influenster
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are sooo pretty go on very smooth they are good for on the job or just simply everyday wear ! Love these
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Talia F.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila has beautiful products and I love the fact it has a balm within the lip color to hydrate my lips as well!
Patricia M.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should be a great moisturizer for the lips. I still do not know this product, but it sure should be very good.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila isn’t my favorite brand for lip products, but the quality is there. There’s a nice selection of colors.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Sadie (mid tone peachy coral), Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Becky (mid tone cool magenta), Elyssa (brown berry), Grayson (sheer light grey)
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?