BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Kachi N.
I don't like this lip balm as a color :( but the moisturization it gives me is amazing ! I always look for good moisturizing lip balm and the moisture has to stay and with this it does. I would recommend to others
Amy B.
Mesa, AZ
Dreams do come true! I looooooove the wear and pigmentation of this lipstick formula. I have a hard time wearing lipsticks due to the feel, but this one is fantastic!
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I have this lipstick in Savannah and I love it!! Certainly one of my favorites! I get so many compliments!! The price isn't bad for the quality you get. It glides right on and doesn't flake or crack whatsoever!!
Alyssa K.
Deferiet, NY
I am a huge fan of all stila lip products! They go on so nice and creamy and looks amazing. The colors are so vibrant. They are a little on the expensive side but i feel they are worth it. I have a few shades and will definitely be getting more!
Perla G.
My favs lipsticks ! Good quality in every way ! Super long lasting.. totally recommend very affordable prices, very good value ! Being using it since for ever and will continue to buy love it .
Beka S.
Camino, CA
(Review of the shade Becky) I am in love with this shade. It's a bright, vivid purple that doesn't look too magenta-y. The finish is creamy and matte. I like these lippies, but I will always love the liquid lipstick in the shade patina the best :)
Altair C.
Orlando, FL
I love the color named Emma it fits perfectly with my skin tone. I love how much it lasts during the day and that doesn't let my lips dry, I would definitely wear it every day to go to work. I totally recommend it
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Stila is really upping their game with this product. It is worth every penny that it cost. It lasts all day and does not smudge a bit. Its great for a natural and glam look. The colors are vivid and versatile .
Mary R.
Blackwood , NJ
I'm very impressed with stila. This stuff will literally stay on your lips all day. The packaging is beautiful and I find that this product is very hydrating. I am definitely a fan of this brand now and will be purchasing more in the future
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
I dont really love these lipsticks because they make my lips feel to dry and it cracks them and i have to be using a balm every time i use this. I do like their liquid ones though. Try those out instead
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?