BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Satyra W.
Super buttery and smooth hydrating. Nice light color more like a lip tint than a lipstick in my opinion keep it in my purse.
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Creamy lipstick, that feels great on the lip. Price is fair for the quality you get. A lot of different colors and finishes!
Miriam S.
Springdale, AR
This feels like using chapstick buy you get the amazing quality and color pay off that stila is known for. Absolutely amazing
Drea G.
Tracy, CA
It stayed on all day even after I ate a burrito,which I thought for sure it was going to come off but nope! It was still on!
Maya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
The formula glides on really smooth and the color is opaque. I️ love this shade as well, it’s a perfect mauve plum for fall!
Evangelina M.
Orange
I love how it’s very glossy so when I’m in the mood I can just put it on and it’s a beautiful color and it smells delicious
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
I actually really like these I only got the light colors and they are perfect for spring and summer they go on really well
celia r.
Stockton, CA
this product is amazing ir feels so good on my skin , the smell is great and it does what it suppost to do really recomment
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
So bomb! I️ love Stila products because of their quality. Their eyeshadows down to their lip balms! Keeps my lips hydrated
Amber N.
Super creamy and smooth love the formula it keeps my lips hydrated and last long the colors are great and I would buy again
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?