BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
This lip balm is the cutest. And the color is so cute and I love wearing it out places. I definitely would recommend buying this.
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
I love Stella color lip balms for just a quick something for day at gym it moisturizes your lips with just a little bit of color
Alyssa M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I loved the color and the texture of the product was smooth and rich. I got it at ulta. I would defiantly get this product again
Brandi B.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude), Misty (sheer dusty rose) more...
This has to be one of the best lip colors on the market. I would recommend to all I know. I hope Stilia continues to carry it.
Nadeelen N.
Beautiful very lovely I love it so so much, I really recommend this. Very nice and soft on the lips. Just right for a day out.
Miranda B.
Berea, KY
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
Fabulous summer lip color for a no makeup look, or a full face! Super hydrating and comfortable formula with longwearing color.
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
A beautiful color!!! I love mine and the texture of it. The packaging is gorgeous!!! Long lasting and all around great product!
Sharon C.
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
Love these because cause they are so moisturizing. I bought it in Sephora and I’ve been wanting to go back and try more colors
J r.
Love Stila! And love this lip balm. Great color and keeps my lips soft. I purchased mine at Sephora and I carry it everywhere.
Shelby M.
Riverton, IL
This is super creamy and buttery on the lips! It is a perfect nude and works with any skin tone! I would definitely recommend.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?